EXCLUSIVE USE VILLAS
Your journey at a glance
Join us on an extraordinary 10-day private villa itinerary that highlights the beauty of India, her cultural heritage and her spectacular beaches, in exclusivity.
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hampi, dotted with fascinating ruins before heading off to Gokarna, famous for its breathtaking beaches. Your journey begins briefly in bustling Bangalore, before heading to Hampi, located on the banks of the Tungabhadra River. After 3 nights of adventure, your journey takes you to the charming pilgrimage town of Gokarna, on the coast of the Arabian Sea where you will relax in your private villa villa overlooking the ocean. Visit famous temples and pristine beaches, hop aboard a boat and discover fascinating history steeped in mythology.
1 night Bangalore | 3 nights Hampi | 5 nights Gokarna
9 Days | From USD 2,779
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels in one Double/ Twin bedded Room.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-Conditioned Toyota Crysta Vehicle (MUV)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Internal Regular flights in Economy class subject to change at the time of issuing. Baggage allowance 15 Kilogram, we can pre – purchase excess luggage.
- Entrance fee and services of English speaking Local guide during sightseeing in Hampi
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
What's not included
- Any International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance.
- Validity period: : 01st October 2020 – 30 April 2021 (Except from 19 December 2020 till 05 January 2021)
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes, any further changes in taxes / levies will be charged extra as applicable.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whichever is applicable) to you.
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendments in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- It is recommended that all guests take out a comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, medical evacuation, cancellation and curtailment.
- Rates are subject to change.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Bangalore
- Upon arrival at Bangalore International Airport, you will be welcomed by your &Beyond host and chauffeured to your hotel, Taj Yeshwantpur.
- Cosmopolitan Bangalore is the hub of India’s high-tech industry and is also known as India’s ‘Garden City’ flourishing with lush parks, a thriving café culture and age-old Victorian-era architecture.
Day 2-4: Hampi
- This morning you will be driven for about six hours to Hampi, across a boulder strewn landscape dotted with large vineyards, fields of sunflowers and seasonal vegetables.
- Visit the old Vigaynagar town of Chitradurga, dominated by an old fort.
- Explore Hampi and visit Vitthala Temple, famous for the stone chariot and musical pillar and Lakshmi Narasimha Temple.
- Delve into the royal palaces of Vijayanagar Kingdom and discover the Mahanavami Dibba, the king’s Audience Hall, Stepped Tank, underground chamber, Hazara Rama Temple, aqueducts and the public bath.
- Discover Virupaksha Temple believed to be functioning uninterruptedly ever since its inception in the 7th century CE. The oldest and most significant temple in Hampi, it is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Engage with the Shama Pawar’s Kishkinda Trust, working with villagers in the area, it promotes and supports organic
Day 5-9: Gokarna
- Enjoy a scenic six-and-a-half-hour drive to Gokarna this morning. On the way you will have the opportunity to visit small villages such as Lakkundi featuring 11th -12th century temples.
- Be captivated by the enchanting beauty of the coastline around Gokarna, with the lovely caves and endless beaches.
- Spend the days lounging by lounging by the pool, or go exploring by boat, Jeep, tuk tuk or Royal Enfield motorbike.
- Balance your chakras with yoga sessions and unwind in the open-air massage rooms
- During your stay here, you can enjoy various activities at an additional cost:
- Discover the Gokarna coastline on a local fisherman boat.
- Explore down the Aghanashini River on a local fisherman boat and glide towards 17th century Morjim Fort.
- Rent a Famous Royal Enfield for an unforgettable ride
- Nature walk to the lighthouse with the beautiful scenery of the sea and garden.
- Cook with the locals and discover secret of the famous Gokarna’s fish curry recipes – delicious!
Day 10: Departure
- Enjoy your morning at leisure.
- In the afternoon you will be driven to Goa Airport for your flight to Mumbai Airport.
- On arrival at Mumbai Airport connect your international flight home.
- Wave a fond farewell as your journey with us comes to an end.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming