- Accommodation on double/ twin room on shared basis in hotels as mentioned in the quote.
- All transfers as mentioned in a private vehicle, and sightseeing.
- Sightseeing tour will be provided as per the itinerary with the English-speaking Bhutanese Guide and in a private vehicle.
- Yoga instructor – Jahnavi Sheriff
- Meditation and Welllness Instructor – Mala Barua
- All entrance and monuments fees.
- Visa fees for Bhutan only.
- All current taxes as on date – subject to change as per hotel/airline/Government policy.
- Air fare as mentioned in the quote above.
- All meals as mentioned in the quote above. Special meals – 1 Picnic lunch in Phobjikha & 1 Picnic breakfast in Punakha at Khamsum Yuelley
- Special Inclusions. Prayers at the Shedra in Gangtey/ Phobjikha
What's not included
- Tipping to guides and drivers.
- Any Insurance and rescue of any form.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides/riots and events beyond our control.
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Any international air fare/airport taxes not mentioned above
- Hotel surcharges during festival period
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any airfare for domestic flights other than the quoted details.
- Any cost of the meals other than the one indicated in room meal plan.
- Sightseeing and excursions other than those specified.
Please download attached PDF for detailed Terms and Conditions.