Total Convenience, Great Savings
Stay for 2 or more nights at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge and we will upgrade your fixed-wing flight to a scenic helicopter transfer
Arrive in style…Enjoy the complete comfort and convenience of a helicopter transfer, complete with prime Delta views, to and from the doorstep of our &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. No stopping at the Chitabe airstrip. No hour-long drive from the Chitabe airstrip to the lodge. And there’s more. For your return trip, you have the choice to helicopter onward to another &Beyond lodge or one of our partner properties in the area, otherwise head directly back to Maun.
There’s a saving of USD 161 per person when using this offer.
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- For transfers between &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp / &Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp / Maun and &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, you will receive a complimentary upgrade
- For transfers from below listed third party properties and &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge, a supplement of USD 75 per person per transfer is payable for an upgrade.
- Sanctuary Baines' Camp, Sanctuary Stanley's Camp & Sanctuary Chief's Camp
- Belmond Eagle Island Lodge
- Camp Okavango & Xugana Island Lodge
- Little Tubu, Tubu Tree Camp, Little Vumbura Camp & Vumbura Plains
- A minimum 2-night stay at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge is required
- Applies to full-paying adult guests only. Full-paying children attract a child supplement of USD 50 per transfer (for third parties this is in addition to the applicable supplement)
- Due to limited luggage capacities, luggage is required to be packed in a soft bag weighing a maximum of 20 kg, including hand luggage. No hard suitcases will be allowed
- The maximum number of guests in a scenic helicopter transfer is 4 guests
- Offer may be combined with our existing &Beyond Long-Stay, Honeymoon and Fly Me offers
- Valid for travel to 10 Jan 2023
- For new bookings only
- Flights need to be booked by &Beyond
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER
Talk to a Travel Specialist and tailormake your stay
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming