Delhi, Rajasthan, Ranthambore, Jaipur
Experience a lavish journey traversing the beautiful landscapes of Rajasthan in luxury
Your journey at a glance
Explore magnificent India on this 10-day itinerary, which highlights Delhi, the Jawai Leopard Camp, Shāhpura, the Ranthambore National Park and Jaipur. Unwind in exclusive properties such as the Suján Jawai and Suján Sher Bagh, and experience a lavish journey traversing through the beautiful landscapes of Rajasthan.
Your odyssey begins in bustling Delhi, a mixture of an international metropolis, medieval chaos and regal splendour. Indulge in luxury and exhilarating adventure at Jawai Leopard Camp. Venture over spectacular terrain and meet the spirited Rabari herdsmen that inhabit this pristine landscape. Be mesmerised in Rajasthan at the dazzling Shahpura Bagh. Once ruled by the mighty Rajput warriors, the state of Rajasthan boasts embellished palaces and striking temples set amidst meticulously landscaped gardens and sparkling lakes. Track the rare tiger at Ranthambore National Park, tucked between the rugged Aravalli and Vindhya hills. Boasting a breathtaking landscape dotted with old forts and abandoned mosques it creates a wonderful atmosphere for both bird and wildlife viewing. Your journey culminates in Jaipur, the ethereal pink city, a fascinating mix of ancient forts, royal palaces and vibrant bazaars with modern shopping malls.
2 nights Delhi | 2 nights Jawai | 1 night Shahpura | 2 nights Ranthambore | 2 nights Jaipur
10 Days | From USD 9,100 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels in one Double/Twin - Room.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by 01 Air-conditioned Innova in Rajasthan.
- Travel Journal
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Internal Regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing.
- Entrance fee and services of English speaking Local guide during sightseeing
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
What's not included
- Any International Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance.
- SAFARI AT RANTHAMBORE: TERM AND CONDITIONS AS PER GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
RE JEEPS: APPLICABLE ONLY WHEN OCCUPANCY IS EQUAL TO FULL 06 PAX OCCUPANCY.
It is a mandatory requirement imposed by the Dept of Tourism (Govt. of India), for any jeep safaris (am, pm or full day) at
Ranthambhore National Park to carry 06 pax. Complete passport details have to be advised at the time of initiating the
For our guests comfort and enjoyment it is an effort where possible, to provide safaris by jeep (am, pm or full day) with a
maximum occupancy of 04 pax. This is deemed to be less than full jeep occupancy and is only possible with agreement from
the Tourist Office.
Full 06 pax charges are incurred and as such a jeep (am, pm or full day safaris) with less than 06 pax occupancy will be charged
proportionate occupancy rates as appropriate.
- IMPORTANT: JEEPS ARE BOOKED AND CONFIRM ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
- SAFARI BOOKING SYSTEM & PROCEDURES
Safari bookings at Ranthambhore National Park are controlled by the Dept of Tourism (Govt. of India). Vehicle numbers are
subject to change following the introduction of the Petrol canter. 10 Petrol canters are allowed to enter the Park per drive.
All charges for Jeep or Canter bookings are to be paid in 100% advance on a first come first served basis against a nonrefundable 100% deposit only.
1. Complete guest name & passport details is required.
2. ‘Shared’ jeeps will be provided on the basis of a maximum of 04 pax as per Government policy
Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of
these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey
the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels
not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar
or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right
to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject
to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales
Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident,
medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- Rates are subject to change.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Plan your journey
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Delhi
- Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be welcomed and driven to The Lodhi Hotel.
- Located on the edge of Lutyen’s Delhi and ten minutes from Connaught Place in the heart of the city, the hotel is easily accessible from the Indira Gandhi international airport, just 40 minutes away.
- The official Indian capital since 1911, New Delhi stands on the Yamuna River on the western end of the Gangetic plain in Northern India.
- Continuously inhabited since the 6th century, Old Delhi and New Delhi are no longer separate cities but are now a seamless, vibrant entity with many layers of history and culture.
- Spend two nights at The Lodhi Hotel
Day 2: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk which was once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Jama Masjid of Delhi, the principal mosque in India, commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the labyrinth of winding lanes and alleys of Old Delhi.
- Hang on tight on a Rickshaw ride rambling through the narrow, heaving lanes of Old
- Relish a delicious lunch in a restaurant advised by your guide
- Drive through Delhi, driving past Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate and the Old Secretariat.
- Stroll through Humayun’s tomb, a complex of buildings built as the Mughal Emperor tomb
- Gaze up at the Qutub Minar tower in Delhi, towering at 72.5m (237ft) the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-5: Sujan Jawai, Jawai Bandh
- At the heart of the pristine wilderness, where leopards roam wild and free, the landscape is one of the massive granite formations, caves, kopjes, Anogeissus scrub and winding sand riverbeds of Jawai Leopard Camp
- Enjoy exclusive wildlife experiences with trackers and drivers uninhibited by restrictions, as the surrounding countryside is not part of a national park, but a vast sprawling wilderness of craggy hills and grassland.
- Spend two nights at Sujan Jawai Leopard Camp and enjoy morning and afternoon game drives
- Spot leopards as you manoeuvre over granite hills and scrubland.
- Keep your binoculars on hand for stunning birdwatching over chilled sundowners.
Day 5: Shahpura Bagh, Rajasthan
- The small estate of Shahpura, in Rajasthan, owes its origins to the long struggle between the Sisodia Maharanas of Udaipur and the Mughal power. In 1630 Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan gifted an estate to RajaDhiraj Sujjan Singh for his services in the military campaigns against the Marathas and the Afghans. This 40-acre wooded expanse surrounded by farmland, is known as Shahpura Bagh.
- Upon arrival check into Shahpura Bagh, situated midway between Jaipur and Udaipur. Once the summer residence of the rulers of Shahpura, it is now an iconic heritage hotel.
- Explore more of the land of the Maharaja, enjoying cultural, historical and photographic explorations.
- Explore rural Rajasthan, visiting small untouched villages and visit the family homes of princely families.
- In the evening enjoy a sundowner followed by dinner at Dhikola Fort.
- Spend one night at Shahpura Bagh
Day 6-8 : Ranthambore National Park
- In the morning visit local farms and villages with welcoming communities before heading to Ranthambore National Park
- Ranthambore National Park is known for its small population of tigers, where sightings are some of the best in India.
- A hunting ground for the local maharajas until 1970, the park has since become a refuge for hundreds of species of birds, mammals and reptiles.
- Spend two nights at Ranthambore National Park and enjoy morning and afternoon game drive in an exclusive Jeep, accompanied by an experienced naturalist who will explain and point out interesting flora and fauna.
- Ranthambore is one of India’s finest examples of dry deciduous forest interspersed with grassland. It is where geographical zones merge and it is possible to see the tigers from the overhead area.
- The entire forest has scattered battlements and spillovers of the Ranthambore Fort, where tigers are said to frequent the ruins.
Day 8: Jaipur
- Jaipur is where modernity and tradition exist side by side. The walled city, vibrant with colours, houses the City Palace, an astronomical observatory and a bustling bazaar where artisans fashion puppets, silver jewellery, lac bangles and other handicrafts in their workshops. At a short distance is the Amber Fort Palace at Amber.
- On arrival check in at Sujan Raj Mahal Palace the repository of a celebrated history. Tall bay windows, mirrored doors and meticulously appointed interiors allow guests to be transported to a new era of 21st century regal living. Spend two nights at Sujan Raj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Visit Amber Fort, once the ancient citadel of the ruling Kachhawa clan of Amber, before the capital was shifted to present day Jaipur. Amber Fort is known for its unique artistic style, blending both Hindu and Muslim (Mughal) elements and its ornate and breathtaking artistic mastery.
- Explore the Anokhi Museum of Hand-Block Printing, situated in a beautifully restored mansion, or Haveli. Dedicated to the history of hand printing, it features displays such as block printed textiles, old photographs, antiquated wood and brass tools, and other objects that provide a window into this ancient craft.
Day 9: Jaipur
- Marvel at the ancient astronomical instruments in the Observatory Tower or the Jantar Mantar. Built between 1728 and 1734 it houses precise instruments for measuring “the harmony of heavens”.
- Explore the City Palace, a wonderful combination of Mughal and Rajput forms of architecture, it is now partly a museum housing miniature paintings, manuscripts, Mughal carpets, musical instruments, royal costumes and weapons, giving invaluable insight into Jaipur’s royal past.
- Capture stunning images at Hawa Mahal, perhaps Jaipur’s most famous building. The Hawa Mahal is the pink sandstone façade of a palace built for the ladies of the harem by Sawai Pratap Singh. The façade contains 953 small casements under a huge curve, each with a balcony and crowning arch. The windows enable cool air (Hawa) to circulate and the zenana to watch processions below without being seen.
- In the evening, enjoy a visit to Dera Amer where you will spend some time with the gentle giants of Dera Amer, where old and overworked city elephants are retired and rehabilitated. Situated behind the hills of the famous Amer Fort is the ideal location for outdoor recreational and adventure activities in very close proximity to the city of Jaipur.
Day 10: Your journey comes to an end
- Spend the morning at leisure.
- Later you will be driven to Jaipur airport for your flight to Delhi.
- On arrival at Delhi Airport, you will be assisted to your international flight onwards
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences