Your journey at a glance
Travel to some of India’s most incredible tiger reserves on this 9 day itinerary, starting in Delhi, where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culturally-rich hubbub of the Chandni Chowk marketplace, sampling delicious street food along the way, and marvel at the Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb before your jungle safari adventures.
After your whirlwind adventure in Delhi, you will be whisked away to the renowned tiger sanctuary of the Kanha National Park – one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal. Next, head to the Bandhavgarh National Park, known for its exceptional population of tigers. Keep an eye out too for sightings of gaur, jackal, leopard and other smaller cats.
This adventure is perfect for cultural and wildlife enthusiasts, promising a perfect blend of some of India’s finest highlights.
9 Days | From USD 5,269
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation at all hotels
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel Journal
- All internal regular flights in economy class subject to change at the time of issuing
- Entrance fee and services of English-speaking local guide during sightseeing in Delhi
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date
- Park fees
- Photographic fees (non-professional)
- Services of English-speaking naturalist
- Forest guide fees
- Cycle of three meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Laundry (6 pieces per person/per day)
- Scheduled safari activities morning and evening by shared jeeps
- Refreshments on game drives
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Any international airfare and airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes
- Any Insurance
- Telephone calls
- Safari Shop purchases
- Champagne, cognacs, premium brand spirits, fine wines and cigars
- Any additional taxes and levies.
- Validity periods are as specified in the downloadable PDF; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond India Private Ltd. is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond India can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Delhi
- On arrival in Delhi, take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-5: Kanha National Park
- Move on to Kanha National Park, one of the first areas to be protected under Project Tiger, aimed at preserving this magnificent animal.
- Kanha is a renowned and picturesque conservation area that boasts the ideal habitat for both tigers and their prey species.
- Explore the sal and bamboo forests of Kanha on twice-daily game drives accompanied by a trained naturalist, who will point out and explain details about the fascinating animals and plants of the jungle.
- Spend three nights at Banjaar Tola, A Taj Safari, in a luxury tent. Your stay is on a full board basis and includes scheduled shared game drives.
Day 6-9: Bandhavgarh National Park
- An essential stop on any serious tiger safari, Bandhavgarh National Park is renowned for one of India’s highest concentrations of this magnificent animal.
- A relatively small park with a thriving tiger population, it offers guests a good chance of encountering the king of the jungle, as well as a selection of other exotic wildlife.
- Explore this magnificent destination on morning and afternoon game drives.
- Spend three nights at Mahua Kothi, A Taj Safari. Accommodation is in a luxurious cottage with ensuite facilities. Your stay is on a full board basis.
Day 10: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming