10 Days | From ZAR 94,070 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Welcome and assistance service at Cape Town International Airport
- Accommodation and inclusions as per the itinerary
- All scheduled flight and road transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates are subject to a minimum of two guests travelling
- These rates may not be applicable over the Easter season, Festive season or other special occasions
- The itinerary is also not applicable over the Cape Town Mining Indaba (02 February to 07 February 2020)
- Based on the contract for Cape Grace this itinerary is also not applicable over the following period 10 April - 13 April 2020
- Flights : Please note that the flight quote is subject to availability of the fare class
- Rates are subject to change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Optional suggested activities are not included in the rate
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, ROE, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa
- PPS* = Per person sharing
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?