- Where to Stay
- Places to Go
- Getting to India
- Travel Advice
Thronged with ashrams, temples, shrines, pilgrims and sadhus, or spiritual men, Rishikesh is marked by an atmosphere uniquely its own.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in Northern India, it is known as the Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Spectacular scenery
- Relaxing ayurvedic treatments in the midst of the mighty Himalaya Mountains
- Adventure sports & River rafting
Min 25°C/77°F Max 45 C/113'F
Min 5°C/41°F Max 25°C/77°F
- Best time to travelOctober to March
- LanguagesIndia has over 22 languages spoken across its 28 States and 7 Union Terroteries. However English and Hindi are its official languages. English is spoken and understood across the country.
- Flying to RishikeshThe major gateways into India are New Delhi in the North, Mumbai ( Bombay) in the West, Bangalore and Chennai in the South and Calcutta in the East.
- CurrencyIndian Rupee
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Spoil yourself with a stay at this beautiful beachside resort.