11 Days | From ZAR 114,869 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary
- Private road transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Lawhill Luxury Apartments
- Car Rental for 8 days in Group I vehicle (Toyota Fortuner 2.4 – Automatic or similar) including contract fee
- National one way fee, delivery and collection fee
- Car collection from Lawhill Luxury Apartments, drop off at Port Elizabeth Airport
- Conservation Levy
- Personal Travel Journal
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Cost of itinerary is based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years travelling. We reserve the right to re-quote should these details differ
- Children rates and policies will vary from one lodge/hotel to another
- Children’s activities may have a minimum age limit
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?