The most revered of Africa’s safari destinations, Kenya is located in East Africa and boasts the Masai Mara National Park, renowned for its abundant wildlife and annual Great Migration.
It is a country brimming with romance, thrill and adventure – nothing says “classic safari” quite like a Kenyan safari.
A Kenyan safari not only boasts spectacular natural beauty in one of the most unspoiled places on earth, but it also brings you up close and personal with Africa’s most sought-after wildlife.
&Beyond ensures that you experience a luxury Kenyan Safari & Tour like no other – no matter what your preference, be it a family-friendly holiday, romantic honeymoon or photographic safari that draws you to the African continent.
Kenya Safaris & Tours
Explore Kenya on this 7-day luxury walking safari with private guides, taking you on foot and by camel from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
Click here for more information on &Beyond’s luxury Kenyan safaris & tours.
Highlights of a Kenya Safari & Tour
- The Masai Mara National Reserve is arguably Kenya's safari hotspot, and is most widely renowned for the annual Great Migration of millions of herbivores across the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem, moving from the Masai Mara National Park to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park from June - October.
- Depending on the time of year you book your Kenyan Safari, being in the thick of the Great Migration promises nail-biting wildebeest, zebra and antelope water crossings as resourceful predators make the most of the millions of migrating herbivores.
- Kenya is also a birdwatcher's paradise, with over 1 000 species recorded.
- Nairobi is Kenya’s capital city and is a vibrant city boasting numerous tourist attractions that range from visiting an elephant orphanage sanctuary to a Karen Blixen museum tour.
- A short scenic drive to the north of Nairobi is home to the sweeping wilderness of Laikipia, a paradise for walkers, birders and safari enthusiasts.
- Kenya is situated on the East African coastline known for its immense natural beauty, boasting pristine white beaches and crystal-clear waters. The stunning Kenyan coastline is home to superb marine reserves and some of the best diving and fishing on the African continent.
Even more reasons to go on a Kenya Safari
- Witness a dramatic wildebeest migration crossing in the Masai Mara
- Ride a camel through Kenya’s Great Rift Valley
- Relive the story in Karen Blixen’s garden
- Catch, tag and release a marlin off the Malindi Coast
- Feed the Rothschild giraffes at Nairobi’s Giraffe Centre
- Photograph an elephant under a flat-topped acacia with Mt Kilimanjaro as a backdrop in Amboseli National Park
Summer (September - April)
Winter (May - August)
Rainfall: April - May (long rains), November - Mid December (short rains)
Experience the best of Kenya, from the bustling markets of Nairobi and secluded Meru, to the vast wilderness of Laikipia and the famed Masai Mara.
Who to Contact
&Beyond is globally recognised as a luxury experiential travel company, creating unforgettable tailor-made safaris and tours across Africa and South Asia. Trust us to tailor-make your Kenya safari and tour, taking care of everything including internal flights, transport, and accommodation, as well as guided tours anywhere in Kenya.