A Magical Getaway
Your journey at a glance
Explore with exclusive experiences and stay in a luxurious private villa in Jaipur on this journey that allows you the opportunity to discover with your loved ones as there is very little interaction with other guests and limited travel.
Immerse yourself in this enchanting 8-day itinerary that explores beauty and ancient cultural heritage. Be enchanted by Jaipur, the gateway to Rajasthan and part of India’s famed Golden Triangle. Known as the Pink City this exquisite tapestry of ancient forts, royal palaces and vibrant bazaars is juxtaposed with urban sprawl and leafy areas. Balance your chakras with yoga sessions each morning, be captivated by an ancient 18th century old city, explore bejewelled palaces, stroll through lush countryside, cook up a delectable feast and visit skilful Marwari horses, once ridden by the reigning families of feudal India. Discover the City Palace, the residence of the maharajas, with its ornately decorated courtyards and pavilions, Gem Palace, one of India’s most iconic jewellery houses and the majestic UNESCO World Heritage Site Amer Fort, a place of myth and legend. An extraordinary adventure awaits you here.
7 nights Ramgarh
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Arrival
- Upon arrival into Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, you will be met by our representative and driven to Anopura, Ramgarh. The drive will take approximately 3-hours.
- Nestled within the fold of green hills, Anopura is a place of timeless villages, childhood dreams and nature. A luxurious retreat, immerse yourself in colourful courtyards, private pools and the tranquil perfection of nature.
Day 2-3: Ramgarh
- Begin the days with clarity and balance your chakras with private yoga sessions.
- Enjoy a private tour of Amer Fort and Brigitte Singh’s textile workshop in Jaipur.
- Founded in 1728 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, Jaipur is where modernity and tradition exist side by side. The walled city, vibrant with colours, houses the City Palace, an astronomical observatory and a bustling bazaar where artisans fashion puppets, silver jewellery, lac bangles and other handicrafts in their workshops.
- The Amer Fort was once the ancient citadel of the ruling Kachhawa clan of Amer before the capital was shifted to present day Jaipur. Amer Fort is known for its unique artistic style, blending both Hindu and Mughal elements, and its ornate and breathtaking artistic mastery.
- Brigitte Singh travelled to Jaipur as a French Art student in 1980 to study Indian Miniature paintings and fell upon traditional textile printing in Sanganer while looking for handmade paper. Her fascination for this craft having survived uninterrupted to this century made her start her own studio, today renowned around the world as producing the finest block print textiles, with unmatched quality and attention to detail.
- Embark on private visit to the nearby village and immerse yourself in rural life.
- Enjoy a village walk and discover a peaceful countryside rural lifestyle and interact with the villagers.
Day 4-6: Ramgarh
- Meet with the chef for a walk in the organic garden. The walk will be followed by a culinary cooking session and a sumptuous meal.
- Visit the famous Marwari horses, a rare breed of horse from the Marwar (or Jodhpur) region of Rajasthan, in north-west India. It is closely related to the Kathiawari breed of the Kathiawar peninsula of Gujarat, with which it shares an unusual inward-curving shape of the ears.
- Be captivated by Jaipur and visit City Palace and the Gem Palace.
- City Palace is a wonderful combination of Mughal and Rajput forms of architecture. It is now partly a museum housing miniature paintings, manuscripts, Mughal carpets, musical instruments, royal costumes and weapons, giving invaluable insight into Jaipur’s royal past. During the tour of City Palace, guests will have the opportunity of visiting the private chambers, which are normally not accessible by the public.
- The Gem Palace has stood proud as one of India’s iconic jewellery houses. Today Gem Palace is known as a ‘house of wonders’ with many beautiful things. The story of the Kasliwal family as jewellers dates to the Mughal empire when the Maharajas, ‘great kings’ of India, represented a vision of great splendour and magnificence. It was in the service of these princely rulers, patrons of the arts both in India and throughout Europe, that the Kasliwal’s first established their status as legendary jewellers.
Day 7: Ramgarh
- Enjoy your day at leisure and spend the day enjoying the beautiful property. Stroll around the organic garden and take a dip in the sparkling pool.
Day 8: Departure
- This morning after breakfast, you will be driven to Delhi International Airport for your international flight onward. The drive to the airport is approximately 3-hours.
- Wave a fond farewell as your journey with us comes to an end.
- Accommodation –
- For 2 - 4 guests – In private 2 bedroom Pravas Villa at Anopura, Jaipur
- For 6 guests – In private 3 bedroom Pravas and Niwas Villa at Anopura, Jaipur
- For 8 – 10 guests – Private buyout of the estate with 5 bedroom villa and private pool at Anopura, Jaipur
- VVIP Meet & Greet at Delhi International Airport on arrival
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips in a private air-conditioned Toyota Innova (SUV) with 2 guests per car
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fee and services of English speaking local guide during sightseeing
- Private experiences as highlighted in the itinerary
- Bottle water, soft drinks during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date
What's not included
- Any International airfare and airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Spa Treatments, liquor / alcoholic beverages
- Any video or still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes
- Any Insurance
- Rates are valid for: 1st September 2020 – 30th June 2021
(Except from 22 December 2020 till 10 January 2021)
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned in our proposal only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Until such time as confirmation of services is received from &Beyond South Asia this is a Quotation only and is subject to availability as no reservations have been made.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation. Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond South Asia is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond South Asia can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Please note that airfares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond South Asia.
- &Beyond South Asia cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will re-quote you accordingly
- &Beyond reserves the right to modify program itineraries, including arranged sightseeing, and substitute accommodations, including vessels and trains, at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond &Beyond’s control. Every effort will be made to operate itineraries as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming