The Classic Explorer Safari takes you to the renowned regions of the Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta on a spectacular eight night mobile camping (glamping) adventure.
A reinvention of our much loved Botswana Explorer Expedition, the Classic Explorer Safari offers a wonderful combination of land and water activities such as game drives, bush walks, a private boat cruise, mokoro excursions and fishing.
As an added delight you also have the option to include the Victoria Falls onto your itinerary.
You can now experience the very best of Botswana on a private, Classic Explorer Safari. Perfect for families or groups looking for a privately guided Botswana experience; you now have the opportunity to choose a private guide, from our selection of Botswana safari experts, who will accompany you throughout your journey.
What makes this safari special
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- All tours have scheduled departure dates.
- Best of Northern Botswana – Chobe, Savute, private concessions in the Okavango Delta. (Add Victoria Falls to the beginning of your trip for added guest delight).
- This adventure offer the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
- Adventure seekers
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Small groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Individual travellers