Scenic Highlights Safari
Combine the dramatic landscapes of the renowned Nxai Pans National Park, home to the annual zebra migration, with the game-rich Okavango Delta on this unforgettable six night mobile camping (glamping) adventure.
This journey has been specifically tailored for those who have shorter leave periods or would just like to sample mobile camping before moving on to lodge accommodation. It has been scheduled for departure during the months of February and April, when the Nxai Pan’s rainy season attracts the zebra mega herd
as well as various plains game (and the predators who accompany them) to the now filled waterholes and lush grazing. Enjoy a brilliant combination of water and land activities in the Delta that range from game drives and bush walks to mokoro excursions and fishing.
- WildlifeElephant, Lion, African Wild dog, Leopard, Antelopes, Giraffe, Hippo, Zebra
- Travel SeasonFebruary to April 2016
- Travel for ChildrenSmall groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Perfect ForAdventure seekers, travellers who have shorter leave periods
- DestinationsOkavango Delta and Nxai Pan National Park
- Duration6 night / 7 day
Make the most of your adventure with our range of activities
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Private boat cruises
- Mokoro trips
- Fishing (seasonal)