Your journey at a glance
Embark on a spectacular 8-day journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this enchanting region. Starting from the cultural, religious and political hub of the Kathmandu valley, known as the “The city of Temples”, spend your time learning about the unique culture and heritage of the local villagers and craftspeople, and visit tranquil, serene temples and sacred Buddhist sites. Explore the majestic natural lush locations of Chitwan National Park, on an unforgettable jungle safari in search of unique wildlife including tigers, rhino and deer. Delight in Pokhara, an exquisite city boasting a natural scenic wonder of geological mysteries. Offering a plethora of exciting adventure activities, Pokhara is surrounded by stunning snow-capped mountains, lakes, hills and several villages, and it is here that you will revel in paradise. This is the ultimate destination to trek in the Himalayas, covering a vast expanse of magnificent beauty and marvelling at exquisite scenic surrounds.
- 3 nights Kathmandu
- 3 nights Chitwan National Park
- 2 nights Pokhara
- 1 night Kathmandu
What we love about this journey:
- Witness world-class mountain scenery with a breath-taking Mount Everest flight
- Embark on a privately guided tour of Kathmandu City visiting three iconic sites
- Explore the fascinating ancient art, culture, and history of Nepal in the architecture of their temples and monasteries
- Glimpse the endangered Asiatic one-horned rhinoceros in Chitwan National Park, and a chance of spotting the elusive Royal Bengal tiger
- Be captivated by scenery of spectacular natural beauty with views of the Annapurna Mountain ranges including the Majestic Fishtail Mountain
- Trek the scenic foothills of the Annapurna’s
- Capture the incredible golden sunrise view over the Himalayan mountains
Wildlife and mountain enthusiasts, culture aficionados, active vacationers
unforgettable journey featured here showcases just a few of our favourite combinations of activities, attractions and accommodation options in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure. Chat to one of our dedicated Travel Planners, who will be able to help customise the ideal itinerary for you based on your interests, preferences and budget.