Your journey at a glance
Embark on a captivating 7-day private adventure through the beauty of Botswana. Be enchanted by an array of extraordinary exclusive experiences, perfectly complemented by exquisite sole-use accommodation with a private safari vehicle, guide and chef.
This intimate, personalised experience designed for just 4 guests travelling together. Immerse yourself in the wild on Chief’s Island as you spend your days in luxury whilst on safari at the Moremi Game Reserve, within the Okavango Delta.
Seek out massive herds of impala, red lechwe, zebra, wildebeest and buffalo that roam the fertile plains, and view resident prides of lion and large clans of hyena prowling the expansive grasslands. Enjoy gliding through crystal clear waterways on a mokoro, and romantic bush dinners for two under a sparkling canvas of stars.
Explore the Zibadianja Lagoon of Selinda Reserve on a pontoon, and get close to the animals on the bank, where elephant water crossings are often seen. A photographer’s paradise, keep your binoculars at hand for thrilling bird sightings and game-rich floodplains.
Your journey ends with a spectacular flight over Botswana’s Okavango Delta. This intricate maze of sparkling lagoons, meandering channels, and verdant islands is a mesmerising jewel in the heart of the Kalahari Desert.
3 nights Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta | 3 nights Selinda Reserve
07 Days | From USD 11,142
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
*Based on 4 adults travelling together
**Private charter options are available on request
- Meet and Greet service at Maun International Airport
- Accommodation and inclusions as per the itinerary
- Scheduled light aircraft, road transfers and activities as specified in the itinerary (Private charter options available on request)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Services subject to availability at the time of booking request
- The cost of the itinerary is based on 4 adults travelling together. We reserve the right to re-quote should these details differ
- Child rate available on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Recommended activities are not include in the rate
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, ROE, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control
- Rates exclude gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
- andBeyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3: Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta
- Upon arrival at Maun International Airport you will be welcomed by a member from the &Beyond team who will assist you onto a scheduled charter flight. From here you and fellow guests will be flown to Piajio airstrip.
- Discover the wildlife and wilderness of Chief’s Island, the former royal hunting ground of Chief Moremi.
- Enjoy early morning and afternoon game drives, which are conducted in open vehicles, offering an excellent chance of viewing elephant, hippo, buffalo, lion, leopard and wild dog.
- Pick and choose from a variety of exciting adventures including birdwatching, seasonal mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) excursions and, for the romantic at heart, private bush dinners under starlit skies.
Day 4-6: Selinda Reserve
- After a delicious breakfast enjoy a game drive to Piajio airstrip where a scheduled charter flight will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Selinda airstrip.
- The Selinda Spillway is an ancient waterway home to large herds of elephant and buffalo (Approximately 40 minutes).
- Delight in game drives seeking out iconic wildlife and enjoy guided walks discovering the intricacies of the bush.
- Enjoy languid days on the water in a canoe, stopping to watch wildlife coming down to drink as you glide serenely downstream, or hopping out for a quick exploration whenever an interesting animal or plant catches the guide’s eagle eye.
- Have your Swarovski 42×10 HD pair of binoculars at the ready, as your tent offers spectacular views.
- Sip the finest wines on a private wine-tasting evening enjoyed on the deck.
Day 7: Departure
- Enjoy a short game drive to Selinda airstrip where a scheduled charter flight will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Maun International Airport.
- Savour the views of the sparkling lagoons and palm tree islands as you fly over this water wonderland for one last time (Approximately 50 minutes).
- Wave a fond farewell as your getaway comes to an end.
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming