Your journey at a glance
Combining two sensational, tropical destinations, Sri Lanka and Maldives, you are able to indulge in the ultimate, cultural site seeing journey followed by relaxation, romance and tranquillity at a serene paradise island. In Sri Lanka, your personal chauffeur guide will enable you to enjoy a fusion of history, wildlife, culture, and scenery. Sublime experiences will capture your imagination with attractions such as the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, the vibrant colour of Kandy, intricately carved palaces and towering fortresses. Glide above exquisitely scenic terrain on a hot air balloon, get up close and personal with giant rumpled Asian elephants, and meander through Sri Lanka’s Hill Country, with its lush tea plantations and cascading waterfalls. Your romantic getaway would not be complete without time spent on a pristine beach, where nature’s unparalleled beauty creates a mesmerising backdrop for your sublime pleasure. Home to perhaps the best beaches in the world, the Maldives unfolds whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water. This romantic, intimate setting ensures a Maldives honeymoon unlike any other.
2 nights Horathapola Estate | 2 nights Sigiriya | 2 nights Kandy | 4 nights Maldives
11 Days | From USD 5 420 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
What's includedSRI LANKA
- Accommodation at the Hotels and as per the meal plans mentioned above.
- All transport services using 01 Air-conditioned Car based on options provided.
- All sightseeing and related entrance charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
- We will be providing an English speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- Bottle water during sightseeing tours and long drives.
- All presently applicable government taxes.
- Accommodation in one Double room
- Includes Breakfast & Complimentary Upgrade from Half board
- Return airport transfers by a Shared Speed Boat.
What's not includedSRI LANKA
- Sri Lankan Visa
- Lunch and Dinner unless stated otherwise
- Beverages, unless stated otherwise
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any hotel early check ins or late check outs unless stated otherwise.
- Any Insurance
- International and domestic airfare unless stated otherwise.
- Tips to guides, airport and hotel porters and restaurants. (Tipping is expected!)
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under included price.
- Maldives Visa.
- Any International Airfare to Sri Lanka & from Maldives onwards.
- Alcoholic Drinks & Soft drinks & Beverages at all times even during meals.
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Cost of any activities in Maldives.
- Any meals other than those specified as above.
- Any Beverages (to be charged directly based on actual consumption).
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance
- Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- All rates are inclusive of taxes, any further changes in taxes / levies will be charged extra as applicable.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whichever is applicable) to you.
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendments in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Approximate drive times given in the itinerary are direct drive times and do not take into account any traffic situations, road repairs or stops along the way which might increase the time it takes to arrive at the destination.
- Please note that in most properties, the normal check in time is 14:00 Hrs and normal check out time is 12:00 Hrs (noon). Please let us know if your flight is arriving prior to your normal hotel check in time or if your departure flight is schedule to depart later than the normal hotel check out time, so that an early or late check out facility can be arranged.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- It is recommended that all guests take out a comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, medical evacuation, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international airline requirements, all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights, we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation, should your itinerary incorporate domestic travel by air. We would request a scanned copy of your passport for this purpose.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond Lanka can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on domestic scheduled or charter flights.
- &Beyond Lanka cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables, resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary, we will re-quote you accordingly.
- Please note that fares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. Any costs incurred due to amendments will not be borne by &Beyond Lanka.
- Where your domestic flights, train rides, balloon rides, White Water Rafting, Safaris, Whale or Dolphin Watching Charters, have been organized by us, and while we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you, &Beyond Lanka Private Ltd. is not responsible for the fitness of the operators or the safety standards of the operating company.
- Dietary Requirements: All dietary requirements can be catered for. When making your reservation, please advise us of any specific dietary requirements that you may have and these will be communicated through to the respective establishment.
- Gratuities: Tipping is at your discretion. However, your Chauffeur Guide will be able to assist with guidelines.
- &Beyond reserves the right to modify program itineraries, including arranged sightseeing, and substitute accommodations, including vessels and trains, at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond &Beyond’s control. Every effort will be made to operate itineraries as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued.
- &Beyond strongly recommends that the guests insure themselves against loss of deposit, cancellation charges, medical expenses and loss of personal possessions, and any other foreseeable loss or expense.
- Photography During Travel
- &Beyond reserves the right to take photographs or video during the operation of any program or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes during the program and thereafter. By booking a program with &Beyond, guests agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Guests who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to &Beyond representative at the beginning of their program.
- Guest Obligations:
- Medical Conditions – the guest must notify &Beyond of any pre-existing medical conditions that might reasonably be expected to affect the Travel Arrangements. The guest agrees and acknowledges that &Beyond will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the guest as a result of any pre-existing medical condition or health issue of the Customer that may preclude, delay, affect or interfere with the Travel Arrangements.
- Health Issues – It is the guests sole responsibility to
- a) obtain any vaccinations or take any other health precautions applicable to the country of travel;
- b) take all steps reasonably necessary (including, without limitation, the consultation of appropriate medical professionals) to identify whether they have any pre-existing medical conditions or health issues (whether known or unknown) that may preclude, delay, affect or interfere with the Travel Arrangements; and
- c) notify &Beyond if the guest has any pre-existing medical conditions or health issues that may preclude, delay, affect or interfere with the Travel Arrangements.
Plan your journey
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Horathapola Estate
- Head to Horathapola Estate, a plantation bungalow hidden amidst the beautiful lush landscapes of rural Sri Lanka.
- Explore this fully functioning 50-acre organic coconut plantation, which dates back to the early 1900’s.
- This is an ideal place to start your journey and relax and unwind before you set out to explore the rest of the Island.
- Hop on a bicycle and go for a leisurely ride, passing temples, plantations and farmlands
- Stroll on a nature walk into the community to engage and interact with the friendly locals.
- Sit atop a bullock cart and traverse the lush expanse, and gain insight into how this organic plantation works.
- Visit the local ‘pola’, a bustling farmers-market selling delicious fresh produce.
- Explore an organic coconut oil manufacturing plant.
- If you are an avid birdwatcher, there is a diverse array of kaleidoscopic birdlife painting the sky above.
Day 2-4: Cultural Triangle
- Join the gathering and get close and personal with Asian elephants at Minneriya or Kaudulla National Park
- Look out for massive herds of over 250 elephants, as well as leopards, rusty spotted cats and sloth bears roaming in the scrubby forest. Other large animals found here include Jackal, Spotted Deer, Tufted Grey Langur and Toque Macaque.
- Float above the picturesque countryside in a hot air balloon and uncover Sigiriya’s sublime palace and fortress complex.
- Early this morning engage in a glorious hot air balloon journey, featuring sweeping views of the Sri Lankan countryside.
- The balloon takes off from Sigiriya, and traverses the cultural triangle where you can view the splendour of Lion Rock, the dense expanse of monsoon forests, and the stunning man-made reservoirs built in ancient times.
- Climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, an exquisite ancient palace and fortress complex and site of significant archaeological importance, and explore archaic paintings of the King’s maids in waiting at the fresco gallery and Mirror Wall
- Take in sensational views as well as exploring this fascinating ancient creation.
Day 5-6: Kandy
- Wander around the gardens of Rosyth Estate House, and observe the abundance of birdlife that inhabits leafy trees.
- Visit local schools and a village, interacting with the communities that the Rosyth Estate works closely with.
- An optional excursion is to visit a Tea Estate adjacent to the hotel and gain insight into how tea is grown and then transformed into a delicious brew.
- Meander through the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens, and discover a vibrantly colourful montage of over 4 000 different species of plants and flowers
- Visit the Temple of the Sacred Relic Temple, the most revered site in Sri Lanka. While the tooth stays hidden within a gold casket, visitors and devotees always visit the temple during puja, the prayer session, just to glimpse the well-protected inner shrine where it is housed.
- Visit the loop of 3 Temples in Pilimatalawa located in the central highlands.
Day 7-10: Maldives
- Experience an island paradise in a charming tropical setting with soft white sand and azure waters
- The ultimate destination to unwind with a delicious cocktail whilst lounging in a hammock
- Explore the vivid coral reefs on excellent snorkelling and scuba diving excursions.
- The surrounding waters boast 10 to 12 different species of whales and dolphins, offering excellent viewing opportunities.
- Revel in your romantic idyllic beach adventure, surrounded by turquoise waters
- Relax with your loved one or friends and dive into an array of water sports from diving to snorkelling to sunset cruise to surfing in the tranquil surrounds of the crystal clear lagoon.
- Unwind and discover a path of wellness at the spa with a range of treatments to soothe body and mind.
- Heighten your cultural knowledge and interact with them, stroll along the island streets with your guide, and delight in traditional snacks at a local café.
Day 11: Maldives
After a leisurely delicious breakfast you will be driven to Malé Airport for your international flight onwards.