Your journey at a glance
Combining two sensational, tropical destinations, Sri Lanka and Maldives, you are able to indulge in the ultimate, cultural site seeing journey followed by relaxation, romance and tranquillity at a serene paradise island.
In Sri Lanka, your personal chauffeur guide will enable you to enjoy a fusion of history, wildlife, culture, and scenery. Sublime experiences will capture your imagination with attractions such as the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, the vibrant colour of Kandy, intricately carved palaces and towering fortresses. Glide above exquisitely scenic terrain on a hot air balloon, get up close and personal with giant rumpled Asian elephants, and meander through Sri Lanka’s Hill Country, with its lush tea plantations and cascading waterfalls. Your romantic getaway would not be complete without time spent on a pristine beach, where nature’s unparalleled beauty creates a mesmerising backdrop for your sublime pleasure. Home to perhaps the best beaches in the world, the Maldives unfolds whiter-than-white powder sand and luminous cyan-blue water. This romantic, intimate setting ensures a Maldives honeymoon unlike any other.
11 Days | From USD 4,976
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
What's includedSRI LANKA
- Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned below All transport services using 01 Air-conditioned Vehicle based on options provided.
- All sightseeing and related entrance charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
- We will be providing an English speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- Bottle water during sightseeing tours and long drives.
- All presently applicable government taxes.
- Accommodation in one Double room
- Includes Breakfast & Complimentary Upgrade from Half board
- Return airport transfers by a Shared Speed Boat.
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Gift from Cocoa Island
- A $60 spa credit per person
- Honeymoon amenities are available upon the presentation of a recent marriage certificate, dated within 6-month period and a copy is to be sent to the resort at the time of booking
What's not includedSRI LANKA
- Sri Lankan Visa
- Lunch and Dinner unless stated otherwise
- Beverages, unless stated otherwise
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any hotel early check ins or late check outs unless stated otherwise.
- Any Insurance
- International and domestic airfare unless stated otherwise.
- Tips to guides, airport and hotel porters and restaurants. (Tipping is expected!)
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under included price.
- Maldives Visa.
- Any International Airfare to Sri Lanka & from Maldives onwards.
- Alcoholic Drinks & Soft drinks & Beverages at all times even during meals.
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Cost of any activities in Maldives.
- Any meals other than those specified as above.
- Any Beverages (to be charged directly based on actual consumption).
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any Insurance
- Validity periods are as specified in the downloadable PDF; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning, should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, Sales Tax or VAT, third party services, or any other circumstances beyond our control in the regions featured in this quote/booking.
- All guests must take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment.
- In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, surname, name and initial (as indicated in their passport). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of confirmation.
- Your internal flights have been organized by us. While we take the maximum care to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you &Beyond India Private Ltd. is not responsible for the fitness of the carriers or the safety standards of the carrier company.
- In order to comply with International Insurance requirements &Beyond India can only reserve seats, be it on a provisional or confirmed basis, on both domestic/scheduled or charter flights.
- Rates are subject to change
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Horathapola Estate
- Head to Horathapola Estate, a plantation bungalow hidden amidst the beautiful lush landscapes of rural Sri Lanka.
- Explore this fully functioning 50-acre organic coconut plantation, which dates back to the early 1900’s.
- This is an ideal place to start your journey and relax and unwind before you set out to explore the rest of the Island.
- Hop on a bicycle and go for a leisurely ride, passing temples, plantations and farmlands
- Stroll on a nature walk into the community to engage and interact with the friendly locals.
- Sit atop a bullock cart and traverse the lush expanse, and gain insight into how this organic plantation works.
- Visit the local ‘pola’, a bustling farmers-market selling delicious fresh produce.
- Explore an organic coconut oil manufacturing plant.
- If you are an avid birdwatcher, there is a diverse array of kaleidoscopic birdlife painting the sky above.
Day 2-4: Cultural Triangle
- Join the gathering and get close and personal with Asian elephants at Minneriya or Kaudulla National Park
- Look out for massive herds of over 250 elephants, as well as leopards, rusty spotted cats and sloth bears roaming in the scrubby forest. Other large animals found here include Jackal, Spotted Deer, Tufted Grey Langur and Toque Macaque.
- Float above the picturesque countryside in a hot air balloon and uncover Sigiriya’s sublime palace and fortress complex.
- Early this morning engage in a glorious hot air balloon journey, featuring sweeping views of the Sri Lankan countryside.
- The balloon takes off from Sigiriya, and traverses the cultural triangle where you can view the splendour of Lion Rock, the dense expanse of monsoon forests, and the stunning man-made reservoirs built in ancient times.
- Climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, an exquisite ancient palace and fortress complex and site of significant archaeological importance, and explore archaic paintings of the King’s maids in waiting at the fresco gallery and Mirror Wall
- Take in sensational views as well as exploring this fascinating ancient creation.
Day 5-6: Kandy
- Wander around the gardens of Rosyth Estate House, and observe the abundance of birdlife that inhabits leafy trees.
- Visit local schools and a village, interacting with the communities that the Rosyth Estate works closely with.
- An optional excursion is to visit a Tea Estate adjacent to the hotel and gain insight into how tea is grown and then transformed into a delicious brew.
- Meander through the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens, and discover a vibrantly colourful montage of over 4 000 different species of plants and flowers
- Visit the Temple of the Sacred Relic Temple, the most revered site in Sri Lanka. While the tooth stays hidden within a gold casket, visitors and devotees always visit the temple during puja, the prayer session, just to glimpse the well-protected inner shrine where it is housed.
- Visit the loop of 3 Temples in Pilimatalawa located in the central highlands.
Day 7-10: Maldives
- Experience an island paradise in a charming tropical setting with soft white sand and azure waters
- The ultimate destination to unwind with a delicious cocktail whilst lounging in a hammock
- Explore the vivid coral reefs on excellent snorkelling and scuba diving excursions.
- The surrounding waters boast 10 to 12 different species of whales and dolphins, offering excellent viewing opportunities.
- Revel in your romantic idyllic beach adventure, surrounded by turquoise waters
- Relax with your loved one or friends and dive into an array of water sports from diving to snorkelling to sunset cruise to surfing in the tranquil surrounds of the crystal clear lagoon.
- Unwind and discover a path of wellness at the spa with a range of treatments to soothe body and mind.
- Heighten your cultural knowledge and interact with them, stroll along the island streets with your guide, and delight in traditional snacks at a local café.
Day 11: Maldives
After a leisurely delicious breakfast you will be driven to Malé Airport for your international flight onwards.
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming