Your journey at a glance
Explore the magnificent landscapes of South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana on this captivating 10-day itinerary.
Your journey traverses a rich diversity of regions, and takes you to the exquisite Sabi Sands Game Reserve, world famous for its spectacular leopard sightings and the magnificent Big Five. This wildlife sanctuary is arguably the most prestigious game reserve in South Africa. Experience the thundering cascade of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, before taking on some unforgettable adventures. Drop from above the lush foliage of the treetops on a canopy tour, delight in a scenic helicopter flight as you hover over the falls, countdown to your bungee leap into the Zambezi gorge, before riding the Zambezi rapids on a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure — the choices are endless. The tempo slows as you head to Botswana, and discover the myriad waterways, channels, and sparkling lagoons of the Okavango Delta. Spot the elegant red lechwe, and shy sitatunga, adapted for a life in and out of water. Witness the prolific wildlife of the area on game drives and guided bush walks. Your adventure culminates against the backdrop of Table Mountain in the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
10 Days | From USD 13,625 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary
- All road transfers:
- Skukuza Airport/andBeyond Tengile River Lodge
- andBeyond Tengile River Lodge/Skukuza Airport
- Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport/Matetsi Victoria Falls
- Matetsi Victoria Falls/Kasane International Airport
- Cape Town International Airport/The Silo Hotel
- The Silo Hotel/Cape Town International Airport
- All scheduled flights:
- O.R. Tambo International Airport/Skukuza Airport
- Skukuza Airport/Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (via Nelspruit)
- Kasane International Airport/Nxabega Airstrip
- Nxabega Airstrip/Maun International Airport
- Maun International Airport/Cape Town International Airport
- Personal Travel Journal
- Conservation and Bed Levy
- Park Entrance Fees
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Additional activities are not include in the rate
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- Rates for Regional scheduled flight between Skukuza to Livingstone Airport via Nelspruit, Maun International Airport and Cape Town International Airport are subjected to change due to airport taxes.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Rates exclude gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
- Additional suggested activities not included in the rate
- andBeyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-2: Sabi Sand Game Reserve (South Africa)
- Your scheduled charter flight from OR Tambo International Airport to Skukuza Airport departs.
- The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is situated in the southwestern corner of the world-renowned Kruger National Park and is the most prestigious game reserve in South Africa, famous for incredible leopard sightings.
- Traverse through pristine wilderness on twice-daily game drives and captivating nature walks with experienced guides.
- Sip artfully crafted cocktails, delight in exclusive wine pairings and enchant your taste buds with warmly prepared farm to table cuisine.
- Engage with the locals on wonderful community visits.
Day 3-4: Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
- You will be driven to the airstrip for your scheduled charter flight from Skukuza to Livingstone Airport via Nelspruit.
- Upon arrival at you will be met by an andBeyond representative and be driven with fellow guests to Matestsi Victoria Falls (after clearing customs and immigration.)
- Walk in the footsteps of explorers of old on a private tour as you make the pilgrimage to wonder at the beauty and power of Victoria Falls, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders.
- Revel in fascinating morning and afternoon game drives, walking safaris, birdwatching, canoeing, boat excursions and fishing.
Day 5-6: Okavango Delta (Botswana)
- You will be collected by an &Beyond representative and driven by private vehicle to Kasane Airport.
- Enjoy beautiful views as you fly over mopane veld which soon reach the breathtaking waterways of the Okavango Delta (Approximately 80 minutes).
- Experience a water and wildlife adventure between the lagoons and channels of the Delta and the Okavango floodplains.
- Explore the Nxabega wilderness on day and night safaris, bush walks, and seasonal mokoro (dugout canoe), and motorised boat cruises.
- Try your hand at catching a diverse variety of fish in the still waters of the Okavango Delta. Catch-and-release fishing excursions take place in the Panhandle region, where the Okavango River feeds into the labyrinth of channels and lagoons.
- Relish private bush dinners, sumptuous breakfasts in bed, lamplit cocktails on a river island, or a walking safari with al fresco picnic.
Day 7-9: Cape Town (South Africa)
- Enjoy a game drive to Nxabega airstrip where a scheduled charter flight will be waiting to fly you and fellow guests, to Maun Airport.
- Savour the views of the sparkling lagoons and palm tree islands as you fly over this water wonderland for one last time (Approximately 25 minutes).
- As you drive toward the city, your view from afar will be Table Mountain, one of the most spiritual places on earth, with its heart, two oceans and the beautiful city of Cape Town at its feet.
- Enjoy world-renowned restaurants, bustling café culture and spectacular food and wine pairings
- Take off from the Victoria & Albert Waterfront (V&A) in a helicopter and land at La Residence in time for a delicious lunch.
- Explore the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa, exhibiting magnificent twenty-first century art from African and its Diaspora.
- Meander through the Vault, the small, exclusive art gallery located at the Silo Hotel.
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium, ride on the Cape Wheel, hop on a Seal and Harbour Cruise, and purchase tasty treats at the V&A Food Market.