Exclusive group of 4-6 travellers
Private charters & transfers
Your journey at a glance
Discover Peru’s most signature destinations
Immerse yourself in this unforgettable 7-day itinerary that explores the cultural richness, diversity, history and natural beauty of Peru. This intimate journey is designed for between 4-6 guests travelling together. Be enchanted by an array of exclusive experiences, perfectly complemented by private charter flights and transfers as well as luxurious private accommodation.
Your journey begins in the bustling city of Lima, one of South America’s largest cities. Museums, ancient archaeological sites, beautiful beaches, wondrous nature reserves, vibrant nightlife, and the thrill of adventure sports, give Peru’s capital an authentic and unique personality. Step back in time and explore ancient history, visit iconic landmarks and discover an energetic, sprawling metropolis.
Soar over the famous Nazca Lines, etched on the Pampas de Jumana. Some 300 ancient geoglyphs depict various figures, with five being the most prominent: the hummingbird, monkey, spider, hands and the astronaut. Be captivated by the sheer scale of this UNESCO World Heritage Site from above on a scenic flight.
Your adventure culminates in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, shaped by sweeping rivers, an abundance of archaeological monuments and indigenous people. Be captivated by Peru’s most sought-after drawcard the famous ruins of Machu Picchu. Travel here on the luxury Hiram Bingham Royal Car and explore the enigmatic stone citadel, tangible evidence of the Inca Empire, when it was at the peak of its power and achievement. Be whisked away by Cusco, an enchanting city balancing age-old Peruvian traditions with Spanish colonial elegance featuring peaceful courtyards, centuries-old passageways, lively European-style squares, temples and sacred hillside sanctuaries. An extraordinary journey awaits you here.
3 nights Lima | 3 nights Sacred Valley of the Incas
07 Days | From USD 12,354 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists.
*Based on 4-6 adults travelling together
- All nights of accommodation mentioned in the program
- Private train Royal Car Cusco-Machu Picchu-Cusco
- Private transportation in the best available vehicles in each city
- Private tours with English speaking local guides
- Private charter flight Lima/Pisco/Lima
- Private charter flight Lima/Cusco/Lima
- Overflight Nazca Lines (Private)
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes included, where applicable
What's not included
- International airfare / airport taxes
- Early check in or late check-out charges
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Any video/still camera fee during the trip
- Excess baggage
- Visa or reciprocity fee expenses. Please check your nearest embassy
- The itinerary is based on a minimum of 4 guests
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in Peru
- &Beyond trading terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1: Lima
- Upon arrival in Lima, you will be warmly welcomed by a representative from &Beyond who will drive you to your hotel (40 minutes approx. depending on traffic).
- Founded by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro in 1535, the bustling city of Lima has become one of South America’s largest cities. Museums, ancient archaeological sites, beautiful beaches, wondrous nature reserves, vibrant nightlife, and the thrill of adventure sports, give Peru’s capital an authentic and unique personality.
- Set in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, the Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel is renowned for its beautiful garden location alongside the Pacific Ocean. Stylish suites offer a quiet haven after a busy day in the Peruvian capital.
Day 2: Lima
- This morning, you will embark on a guided city tour of Lima’s historic downtown, beginning with a visit to the Main Plaza and the surrounding monuments: the Cathedral, built in 1534 and an architectural masterpiece; the Presidential Palace, where the soldiers guarding the palace offer an excellent photo opportunity; the Archbishop’s Palace, City Hall, the Desamparados train station, and the Moorish-style houses and balconies along Lima’s old streets.
- Explore the Larco Archaeological Museum, founded in 1926, is the world’s largest private collection of pre-Columbian art with an astonishing array of gold, silver, semiprecious stones and textiles. The collection’s predominant strength is in Mochica ceramics, from the north coast of Peru, of which the erotic ones are the most famous. Their notoriety ought not to obscure the fact that the museum presents a complete view of the cultural development of ancient Peru through a selection of its 45,000 pieces, housed in a colonial building of the 18th century.
- In the afternoon, your guide and driver will be at your disposal. Enjoy visiting Lima´s highlights (markets, art galleries, museums) or doing some shopping.
Day 3: Nazca Lines
- This morning you will have an early morning drive to Lima Airport for your charter flight to Pisco Airport
- On arrival at Pisco Airport, you will be assisted to a small plane where you will soar over the Nazca Lines, enigmatic, gigantic geoglyphs carved in the sand
- For archaeologists, these lines are a mystery with figures of animals, birds and people engraved in the sands of the desert
- Enjoy a delectable lunch at the Paracas a Luxury Collection Hotel
- In the afternoon you will be driven back to Pisco Airport to board your charter plane back to Lima
Day 4: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This morning you will have a private transfer to Lima Airport for your private charter flight to Cusco
- On arrival in Cusco your guide will be waiting for you, and you’ll be treated to a private 1 ½ hour scenic drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Visit Awanacancha, a project that preserves ancient textile-making techniques. Peruse the fabric dyeing area featuring a display of various natural dyes and how they are applied to textiles and watch a weaving demonstration. You will have the opportunity to purchase the finished products from their boutique store.
- You will also find an interactive animal farm where your children can feed unusual animals such as llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and guanacos
- Continue to the local village of Pisac, famous for its colourful market which attracts travellers from all over the world. Try your hand at bartering for local sweaters, ponchos, wall hangings, jewellery, local handicrafts, and unique souvenirs.
- Situated on a lush terraced hill that rolls gently down to the banks of the Urubamba River, the beautiful Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is built with natural materials to resemble an authentic Andean village.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon at the hotel and enjoy complimentary pisco sour lessons, baby Alpaca petting, guided tour of the gardens and organic orchard, bicycle rides, yoga sessions and a heated pool.
Day 5: Machu Picchu
- This morning you will meet your private guide who will drive you to Poroy Train Station to board the Hiram Bingham Royal Car
- Enjoy the magical views and nature through the window of your train cabin with a private journey from Poroy to Machu Picchu. Have fun onboard with live music and the colourful cocktails
- Explore the enigmatic citadel of Machu Picchu accompanied with your expert guide for three hours. They will lead you through the site, providing archaeological and historical information on key areas of interest, including Intihuatana (the Sun Dial), the Sacred Plaza and the Temple of the Sun.
- Late afternoon bus drive to Machu Picchu Train Station to board the Hiram Bingham Royal Car to the Sacred Valley Station. A sumptuous dinner will be served on board.
Day 6: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Today enjoy a full day tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- You will visit Chinchero, a small Andean Indian village located high up on the windswept plains of Anta
- Explore Moray, a fascinating system of circular agricultural terraces, which are up to 100m (330 ft) deep
- Enjoy a picnic lunch admiring the stunning views of the Andes Mountains
- Discover Maras, the salt mines, or the famous “salt pools”
- Enjoy a private barbecue dinner in the lush gardens of the hotel.
Day 7: Departure
- This morning you will be privately driven to Cusco City, where you can visit the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuamán, built overlooking the city of Cusco
- Enjoy a half day guided city tour of historical Cusco, magnificently preserved, and resplendent with colonial architecture
- Visit notable sites in this archaeological capital of South America, once the Incan capital. Visit the Main Square, the Cathedral and the church of Santo Domingo
- Your tour will end at Cusco Airport to board your private charter flight back to Lima. On arrival at Lima Airport you will be met by your guide and assisted to connect with your homebound flight
- Wave a fond farewell as your journey with us comes to an end