- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary
- Meet and Greet at Kigali International Airport
- 1 x Gorilla permit per guest
The Kigali Serena Hotel – Breakfast
- Bisate Lodge – Accommodation is based on a Forest Villa, all meals, all local drinks (excluding premium imported brands
and champagne), Laundry, complimentary in-room welcome massage (additional massages would be for guests own
account) and Lodge activities
- All scheduled transfers
- Kigali International Airport/The Kigali Serena /Bisate Lodge/Kigali International Airport
- City tour, Nature walk and visit to the caves are also included in the package
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
- Per person sharing rate
What's not included
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- &Beyond Mnemba Island is closed from 8 April – 20 May 2019
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Kigali
- Meet and Greet not included on the Bisate Itinerary
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Air transfers as specified, including Departure Taxes
- Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes;
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Optional activities not included in the price:
- Historical or cultural tour of Kigali
- KOPE Lion conservation experience at Ngorongoro Crater
- Crater Rim Walk
- Empakai Hike
- Private yoga at Mnemba Island
- Wellness treatments
- Any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- For adding another Gorilla Trek we shall charge $1500 per person per Gorilla permit
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply