Your journey at a glance
Expect to see some of India’s finest cultural and architectural sights on this truly memorable 10-day tour through Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.
Discover the royal sights of Rajasthan, from the Taj Mahal, the world’s most famous monument to love, to the lakeside maharajahs’ palaces of beautiful Udaipur. Explore the sights of the capital city of Delhi, with its vast marketplaces, ancient tombs and historical mosques. Next you are off to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, the world’s most famous monument to love. Delight in an exploration of this marvel as well as tours to the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and the imposing Agra Fort. Travel to the Pink City of Jaipur and delight in the magnificent sights of elegant Udaipur, with its extraordinary island palaces. End your adventure on the edge of the Thar Desert in Jodhpur, with its imposing mountaintop fort.
10 Days | From USD 8,707 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin share basis.
- Includes one Lunch at Dera Amer & 01 Lunch at King’s Abode + 01 Dinner at Chokelao Mahal Terrace.
- All transfers, sightseeing and overland trips by by AC Deluxe Toyota Innova.
- Private English speaking guide on all sightseeing excursions
- Domestic flight in Economy class
- Mineral water during sightseeing and overland trip
- All current taxes as on date.
What's not included
- Any International/Domestic Airfare / Airport taxes
- Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
- All items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Video / Still Camera fees to the monuments and Gratuities at hotels/guides/drivers & assistance
- Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
- Any insurance
- Administration fee
- The above rate is not valid over the Christmas / New Year / Pushkar Period
- Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not being available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.
- Rates are subject to change.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3: Delhi
- Take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk, once the grandest of markets in India.
- Explore the Spice Market in Old Delhi which has been in operation since the 17th century.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of the region, commisioned by Shah Jahan in 1644.
- Stop at Agrasen ki Baoli, an ancient ‘haunted’ stepwell which is a protected monument.
- Discover Rajpath, also known as the Kings Way, flanked on either side by ornamental ponds.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidential House) – the official residence of the President.
- Stop at the India Gate for photographs, the 42 metre stone arch.
- Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a complex of buildings that were built to house his body.
- End your day with a stop at the Qutub Minar, a 72.5-meter tower, the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Day 3-4: Agra
- Board a train for Agra and experience some of the truly wonderful things about Indian train travel.
- Marvel at the world’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at both sunset and sunrise, the place where Emperor Shah Jahan engraved his immortal love for his Empress in marble.
- Discover handicraft products such as inlay work on marble, carpets, jewellery, zari and embroidery work.
- Visit Agra Fort, the ancient red sandstone palace once occupied by Shah Jahan and his family.
- The next day, take a tour of the 16th-century city of Fatehpur Sikri founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar which he later abandoned.
Day 4-6: Jaipur
- Explore the pink city – vibrant with colours and bustling bazaars where artisans fashion puppets, silver jewellery, bangles and other handicrafts in their workshops.
- Tour the City Palace, a wonderful combination of Mughal and Rajput forms of architecture, now partly a museum housing miniature paintings, manuscripts, Mughal carpets, musical instruments, royal costumes and weapons.
- Discover the Observatory Tower, built in 1728, housing precise instruments for measuring “the harmony of heavens”.
- Stop at Hawa Mahal, with its pink sandstone façade, built for the ladies of the harem by Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Walk in the footsteps of royalty at the magnificent Amer Fort, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Marvel at the ancient art of hand printing at the Anokhi Museum, dedicated to the history of hand printing.
- Enjoy an evening excursion to Dera Amer, for an unforgettable experience with rescued elephants from the city.
Day 6-8: Udaipur
- Embark on an afternoon boat excursion on the tranquil waters of the lake where you will be able to view the city as it rises majestically above the lake in the middle of the desert.
- Explore the city on a walk in the midst of architectural wonders and meet the city’s enchanting residents, listening to tales of Udaipur’s rich, artistic legacy.
- Discover the Gadiya Devra temple before heading off to the steps of the Gangaur Ghat.
- Visit a 150-year-old heritage art house, decorated in intricate mural paintings, and savour the decadent tastes of Indian tea and sumptuous samosas.
- Stroll through the mystical Sai Mandir and Jagdish temples, heading towards the ancient stepped well of Maje-ki-Baoli, walking among traders, weavers and pottery makers.
- Explore Udaipur’s bustling bazaars, set in hidden enclaves, and offering traditional jewellery made of silver and camel bone, elaborate brocades and embellished fabrics.
Day 8-10: Jodhpur
- Wander the historically rich walls of the Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest forts in India, named after the sun deity of the Rathore dynasty. The majestic structure boasts seven imposing gates, some of them named after famous victories that took place along the Fort’s boundary.
- As the sun sets over the iridescent city of Jodhpur, head to the majestic Fort, now converted into a museum, softly illuminated by the last remnants of the glowing sun.
- Delight in a private tour, led by the Mehrangarh Fort museum curator, and wander along historically rich walls, reverently caressing the surface with one hand and holding a glass of champagne firmly in the other.
Day 11: Departure
Today, you will have the morning to enjoy at your leisure before being collected for your flight to Delhi and onward flight later this evening.