Your journey at a glance
Experience the natural beauty of South Africa’s Cape while enjoying some of the country’s premier golf courses.
Begin your adventure in the shadow of Table Mountain, where you can explore the spectacular scenery and rich history or choose to explore the fine wine estates in the Cape Winelands. Move on to a round of golf within sight of some of the best whale watching waters in the world at beautiful Hermanus, on the Cape Whale Coast. Further up the Garden Route, tee off while admiring the craggy peaks of the Outeniqua Mountains in the charming town of George, finishing your golfing adventure in quaint Knysna, with its famous lagoon sheltered by steep, rugged cliffs.
10 Days | From ZAR 33,099
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Welcome and assistance service at Cape Town International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- Group C car rental for 11 days, including GPS, car rental contract fee and one-way drop-off fee
- One round of golf at each property including Green fees.
- Personal Travel Journal
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- This package is valid from 04 January to 31 October 2020
- Green Fees rates are subject to change
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Rates are subject to a minimum of two guests travelling
- Golf cart, caddie and half way house are not included
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, ROE, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa
- Additional suggested activities are not included in the rate
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY
This unforgettable journey showcases just a few of our favourite experience combinations in this iconic destination. It is merely an example from which you can use to start dreaming and creating your own adventure with one of our dedicated Travel Specialists.
A taste of what to expect…
Day 1-3: Cape Town
- On your arrival drive towards the city, your view from afar will be of Table Mountain, one of the most spiritual places on earth, with two oceans and the beautiful city of Cape Town at its feet.
- Collect your rental vehicle with GPS, directions provided make your way to the Steenberg Hotel in a Toyota Corolla or similar vehicle.
- Enjoy complimentary wine tasting and a cellar tour at Steenberg Vineyards (subject to winery hours).
- Enjoy a round of golf on the visually spectacular course at the Steenberg Golf Club.
- Take the cable car to the top of iconic Table Mountain or enjoy a guided walk up Lion’s Head.
- Visit the magnificent Two Oceans Aquarium, meet the African penguins at Boulders Beach or come face to face with a great white shark on a cage dive.
- Take a ferry to historical Robben Island and wander through the corridors of Cape Town’s ancient Castle.
- Browse the colourful markets at Greenmarket Square, soak up the sun on Cape Town’s golden beaches or experience a walking tour of one of its vibrant townships.
- Venture into the scenic Cape Winelands, home to some of the world’s best known wine estates. Indulge in wine tasting in picturesque surroundings or explore the beautiful vineyards on horseback or by bicycle.
Day 4-6: Cape Whale Coast
- Drive yourself to the whale watching mecca of Hermanus on the Cape Whale Coast.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Arabella Golf Club, boasting a classic parkland course with pristine fairways.
- Glide on the ocean with Dyer Island Cruises and be captivated by extraordinary marine life, and visit the African Seabird and Penguin Sanctuary.
- Be absolutely mesmerised with a whale watching experience, these gentle giants that loll in the waters, a mere stone’s throw from the rocky shore.
Day 6-7: George
- Drive up the renowned Garden Route to the charming town of George, tucked between the breathtaking Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean.
- George is a mecca for golfers, with a number of golf courses that consistently appear on the list of the country’s top ten.
- Spend the day enjoying the majestic parkland layout of the Outeniqua Golf Course. One of the finest 18-hole parkland layouts in the country, this is just one of three challenging courses at the Fancourt Country Club.
- Should you feel the need to brush up on your golfing skills, the warm-up area features a full-length range, as well as a chipping and bunker practice area.
- Paddle out to the secluded beaches at nearby Victoria Bay, ideal for surfing.
- If you are keen on exploring the picturesque town of George, ask the resident concierge to arrange trips to the surrounding attractions.
Day 8-9: Knysna
- After breakfast depart for Knysna, famous for its forests where elephants still roam, to its tranquil lagoons, brimming with oysters.
- Enjoy the sweeping fairways and rolling greens of the Pezula Championship Course, one of the best and most scenic in the world.
- Indulge in a restorative treatment at the Pezula Spa or choose to visit the Featherbed Nature Reserve, a stretch of fragrant fynbos vegetation sprawled over the Western Head and accessible only by boat.
- Browse through quaint handicrafts stores or soak up the sun on Bollard Beach.
- Taunt your taste buds at an award-winning restaurant, hike through an enchanting forest or stand face-to-face with graceful giants at the Knysna Elephant Park.
- Delight in a champagne cruise on Knysna Lagoon as the setting sun paints The Heads a warm shade of ochre, followed by an open-air dinner beneath a carpet of twinkling stars.
- As night falls, enjoy the town’s vibrant, cosmopolitan nightlife.
Day 10: Departure
- Wave a fond farewell as your getaway comes to an end.
- After breakfast you will drive to George Airport, where you will return the rental car and board your flight onwards.
Channel your inner travel addict
You’re just 5 easy (and fun) steps away from creating your ideal Travel Dream Board.
Step 1: Select which part of the planet you wish to explore
Step 2: Clarify what kind of traveller you are
Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
Step 4: Log in to create and add to your Dream Board
Step 5: Share & start dreaming