- Meet & Greet
- Medical Evacuation Insurance
- Munyawana Conservancy Fee and Park Fee
- Accommodation inclusions
Fugitive Drift Lodge – full board experience
&Beyond Phinda Forest – three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities
Thonga Beach Lodge – all meals, tea and coffee, use of snorkel ling equipment, guided walks, kayaking and sundowners at Lake Sibaya and cultural tours to the Mabibi community
- Costs include VAT, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- Car Rental for 8 days in Group B Vehicle on super cover including contract fee
- Super cover inclusions and exclusions apply for the car rental
- Scheduled pickup and drop off transfers at Coastal Cashews
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- Kindly note that this itinerary is valid until 30th October 2019 due to the Bidvest Car rental contract being valid until this period
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Additional suggested activities not included in the rate
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- andBeyond Trading Terms apply