- Return scheduled flight Dar es Salaam to Vamizi (via Mocimboa da Praia)
- Meet and Greet in Dar es Salaam
- Conservation fees
- Ocean Without Borders donation USD 1 500
- Accommodation in a shared Vamizi Villa
- Normal lodge inclusions: Three meals daily, a private butler, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, emergency medical evacuation insurance, land transfers to and from the lodge airstrip.
- Marine Impact Pack
- Normal lodge activities inclusions Picnics, sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling from the shore, birding, guided nature walks, small dhow sailing, hobie cat, dingy sailing and use of bicycles.
- Signature experiences:
Conservation activities including fish tagging, learning how to measure and monitor reef systems, day trip to the remote pristine island of Rongui.
Sole use of a boat and a full time team to guide you on these signature activities and excursions (all listed in above itinerary)
- Diving for experienced & qualified divers – if time allows guest who are experienced and qualified divers can enjoy diving in spare time (max 2 dives)
- Private and specialist guide
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits
- Wellness treatments
- Conservancy fee, landing fees and airport taxes.
- Activities excluded are dolphin and whale watching, deep-sea fishing, ethical spear-fishing and all motorized activities not mentioned in itinerary above
- Rates are per person per package
- Package only applicable to full-paying adult guests
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in US Dollars.
- These departures are limited to a minimum of 2 guest and maximum of 6 guests
- All departures are subject to the availability and not restricted to one booking.
- Max of 2 singles per departure there after normal single supplement policy will apply.
- The signature experiences and daily itinerary feature the general structure of this unforgettable impact journey. However, given the nature of the ocean – tides and weather may impact the plan, and it will be approached with a certain amount of flexibility to allow for this.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in conservation fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote.
- No reimbursement will be made for any activities missed due to optional activities booked.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.