08 Days | From USD 4,384 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- Meals and beverages as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transfers:
- Victoria Falls International Airport / Ilala Lodge
- Ilala Lodge/ Kasane International Airport
- Kasane International Airport / andBeyond Chobe Under Canvas / Kasane Airport
- Scheduled flights:
- Kasane International Airport / Nxabega Airstrip
- Nxabega Airstrip / Maun International Airport
- Conservation fees:
- Daily activities as specified in the itinerary
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration Fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Package only valid between 09 February and 10 December 2019
- Value add at Ilala Lodge only valid between 09 February to 31 March and 01 November to 10 December 2019
- Includes a Sunset Cruise on the Ra-Ikane and receive 1 x 3-course dinner per person at The Palm Restaurant.
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Flight rates are subject to change
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand/dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in Zimbabwe & Botswana
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
Ready to start planning your journey?