10 Days | From USD 7,564 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Meet and Greet service at Dar es Salaam International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary
- All scheduled road transfers:
- Dar es Salaam Airport/Dar es Salaam Hotel /Dar es Salaam Airport
- Zanzibar Airport/Zanzibar Coast/Zanzibar Airport
- All scheduled flight transfers:
- Dar es Salaam Airport/Lower Selous
- Lower Selous/Zanzibar Airport
- Zanzibar Airport/Dar es Salaam Airport
- Tanzania National park fees
- Tanzania Tourism Development Levy
- Administration Fee
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Our Treat
- Stay 4 Pay 3 offer has been applied at the Nomad Sand Rivers Camp
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Additional suggested activities not included in the rate
- Sand Rivers Camp is closed 16 March – 31 May 2019
- Sand Rivers Camp is closed 16 March – 31 May 2020
- Zuri Zanzibar Hotel & Resort is closed 01 May - 31 May 2019
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, ROE, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or flights and any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- andBeyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?