From USD 7,943
10 Days | From USD 7,943 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Meet and Greet service at Julius Nyerere International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary
- All private road transfers:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport/The Oyster Bay
- The Oyster Bay/Julius Nyerere International Airport
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport/Zuri Zanzibar
- Zuri Zanzibar/Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
- Dar es Selaam Domestic terminal/Julius Nyerere International Airport
- All scheduled flight transfers:
- Julius Nyerere International Airport/Lower Selous Airstrip
- Lower Selous Airstrip/Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport/Julius Nyerere International Airport
- Tanzania National park fees
- Tanzania Tourism Development Levy
- Personal Travel Journal
- Administration Fee
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we
reserve the right to re-quote
- Additional suggested activities are not included in the rate
- Sand Rivers Camp is closed 16 March – 31 May 2020
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, ROE,
fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or flights and any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries
featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- andBeyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?