10 Days | From USD 10,107 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation is included as per below:
- The Oyster Bay – includes accommodation, all meals and drinks.
- Beho Beho Selou –includes accommodation in a Banda, meals, drinks, laundry, airstrip transfers and all game activities (walk boat & drives).
- andBeyond Mnemba Island– includes accommodation in a Banda, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits, water sport including scuba diving (2 dives per day – full PADI certification required), snorkelling, kayaking, fly-fishing, sundowner dhow cruise, stand-up paddle boarding (all activities subject to availability) and transfers to/from Zanzibar.
- All scheduled road (and boat) transfers:
- Dar es Salaam Airport/The Oyster Bay/Dar es Salaam Airport
- Zanzibar Airport/Mnemba Island/Zanzibar Airport
- Mnemba Crossing Point /Zanzibar Airport
- All scheduled flight transfers:
- Dar es Salaam Airport/Lower Selous
- Lower Selous/Zanzibar Airport
- Zanzibar Airport/Dar es Salaam Airport
- Tanzania National park fees
- Tanzania Tourism Development Levy
- Administration Fee
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Our Treat
- Stay 4 Pay 3 valid throughout the season at Beho Beho
- Long stay rates applied at andBeyond Mnemba Island Lodge
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Additional suggested/recommended activities not included in the calculated rate
- *Beho Beho is closed from 16 March – 31 May 2019
- &Beyond Mnemba Island Lodge is closed from 08 April – 20 May 2019
- December 2018 rate is only valid until the 20th December 2018
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, ROE, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or flights and any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- andBeyond Trading Terms apply
- PPS* = Per person sharing
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?