14 Days | From NAD per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Meet and Greet service (with a self-drive briefing) at Hosea Kutako International Airport
- A car rental for 12 days
- Car rental group U Classic Max rates, include Theft and Collision Damage Waiver, Personal Accident Insurance,
Unlimited Mileage, Airport Surcharge, Tourism Levy, Value Added Tax at 15%, 1st additional driver and GPS, Document
Administration Fee, Damage Due to Sandblasting, Tyre and Rim Damage, Hubcaps, Windscreen. Please contact us
should you require more information
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we
reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel,
ROE, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences, some at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?