14 Days | From NAD 96,908 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Our Treat
- One balloon safari per person per stay at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge (not valid in July or August, minimum 2 guests and weather dependent). Ballooning is also closed from 15 January to 15 Feb annually
- Meet and Greet service (with a self-drive briefing) at Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Toyota 4×4 double cab or similar for 14 days
- Car rental super rates include STLW, SCDW, unlimited mileage, 1st additional driver and GPS. Please contact us should you require more information
- Accommodation inclusions as below
- Olive Exclusive (Premier Suite) – Breakfast
- Okonjima Bush Suite (Suite) – All meals, private guide, vehicle and chef, local spirits and wines and soft drinks, laundry, park and environmental education fee and activities including game drives, leopard & cheetah viewing, large carnivore tracking on foot, Bushmen trails, guided walking trails and bird watching
- Onguma Tented Camp (Luxury Tent) – Dinner and breakfast. Activities that can be booked at an additional cost include morning games drives in Etosha. Activities available in the Onguma Game Reserve at an additional cost include sundowner drives, guided walking safaris and rhino research drives.
- Ongava Tented Camp (Standard Room) – Dinner and breakfast. Activities that can be booked at an additional cost include game drives, guided walks and rhino tracking at Ongava Game Reserve, as well as excursions into Etosha National Park.
- Mowani Mountain Camp (Superior View Room) – All meals and two activities, which include an elephant / nature drive and an excursion to Twyfelfontein, Burnt Mountain and the organ pipes, as well as a guided nature walk
- Strand Hotel (Luxury Room) – Breakfast
- &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge (Suite) – All meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines, laundry, scheduled activities including nature drives, one excursion to Sossusvlei, Sesriem Canyon and Dead Vlei, guided nature walks, quad bike excursions, San rock paintings and stargazing at a state-of-the-art observatory, accompanied by a resident astronomer
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Please note some of the accommodation has changed for 2020 itinerary and is not mentioned in the above inclusions, please contact your travel specialist for the itinerary.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in Namibia
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences, some at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?