What it will cost
&Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge | Family Suite
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on lodge activities
- Game drives
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars per room for use during your stay
What's not included
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Tourism Development Levy of USD 1.50
- Park and Crater fees
- Administration fee
- Transfers from Lake Manyara airstrip/Ngorongoro Crater Lodge or vice versa
- All rates are inclusive of VAT and in US Dollars.
- Accommodation rates are per family suite per night.
- The family suite can accommodate two adults and two children (third child on special request).
- Private vehicles are available at an additional cost. Rates are per vehicle per day, from 6am to 6pm on the same day.
- All Tourism services are levied with USD 1.50
- Single Supplement 2020: 11 January - 30 April and 1 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 1 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2021, a single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Single Supplement 2021: 11 January - 30 April and 01 November - 20 December: A single supplement of 50% is only charged from the third single room per booking. 01 May - 31 October and 21 December - 10 January 2021, a single supplement of 50% applies to all single rooms. A single supplement will be charged when an adult is sharing with an infant.
- Long-Stay Rates: May be applied for a combination of &Beyond lodges in Africa (subject to seasonal availability of the offer), for the same guests on a single itinerary. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other &Beyond offers, including Signature offers.
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Park fees are subject to change
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Please be advised that the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) is not allowed in any of the conservation areas we manage, until such time as their impact on wildlife and anti-poaching initiatives can be assessed. This rule will apply throughout Africa, as our partners in various countries and regions have adopted a similar stance.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
TAILORMAKE YOUR STAY
Talk to one of our travel specialists to tailormake your stay to any of our destinations
Going Beyond the Expected
Go ‘Beyond the Expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by our experienced guides, enjoy a morning bush cappuccino rendezvous and evening sundowner stop on your game drives, as well as a complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik binoculars, for your use during your stay with us.