05 Days | From USD 4,588 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Meet and Greet at Kigali International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary
- 1 x Gorilla permit per guest
- Kigali Serena Inn - Breakfast
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Accommodation is based on a Cottage
- All meals
- Drinks including house wines, beers, soft drinks and bottled water
- Exclusive use of vehicle
- All scheduled transfers
- Kigali Airport/Kigali Serena/Kigali International Airport
- Sacola Community fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes are excluded
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors) are excluded
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary are excluded
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc. are excluded
- Laundry in Kigali is excluded
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff is excluded
- We are not liable for any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
- Golden Monkey trekking at an additional cost at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Adding another Gorilla Trek will be at an additional charge, which is charged at per person per Gorilla permit
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- Gorilla Trekking permits subject to availability at time of booking – payment of permit price will be required to secure permits
- There is a minimum age limit for gorilla trekking which is strictly 15 years.
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?