05 Days | From USD 7,957 per person
Please keep in mind that this tour can be tailormade by speaking to one of our Travel Specialists. Do note that there may be a significant difference in the high season tariffs.
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary
- Meet and Greet at Kigali International Airport
- 1 x Gorilla permit per guest
- The Retreat Kigali - Breakfast
- Bisate Lodge - Accommodation is based on a Forest Villa, all meals, all local drinks (excluding premium imported brands and champagne), Laundry, complimentary in-room welcome massage (additional massages would be for guests own account) and Lodge activities
- All scheduled transfers
- Kigali International Airport/The Retreat Kigali /Bisate Lodge/Kigali International Airport
- City tour, Nature walk and visit to the caves are also included in the package
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Kigali
- Meet and Greet not included on the Bisate Itinerary
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Air transfers as specified, including Departure Taxes
- Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes;
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- For adding another Gorilla Trek we shall charge $1500 per person per Gorilla permit
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Read MoreGlobal Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company. Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue. It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling
- Extra night supplement – please also note that the applicable daily charge for the vehicle will also apply
- Gorilla Trekking permits subject to availability at time of booking – payment of permit price will be required to secure permits
- There is a minimum age limit for gorilla trekking which is strictly 15 years.
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
Tailormake your journey
Add these must-do experiences at an additional cost
Ready to start planning your journey?