2019 : Per Person Sharing
- Accommodation inclusions as below:
Kensington Place – Includes accommodation in a Superior room with ensuite bathroom including breakfast complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas & rooms and free gym membership at a nearby Virgin Active.
Babylonstoren – Includes accommodation in a One bedroom cottage with ensuite bathroom including breakfast laundry, personal bar in the rooms, full access at all times to the garden, a private garden guided visit & farm walk, cycling and canoeing/rowing on the farm dam.
Harbour House Hermanus Hotel – Includes accommodation in a Luxury room with ensuite bathroom including breakfast
Lairds Lodge Country Estate – Includes accommodation in a luxury room with ensuite bathroom including breakfast
Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge – Includes accommodation in a Suite with ensuite bathroom including, three meals, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, scheduled safari activities, refreshments on game drives, one-hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability), emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry and VAT transfers to & from the reserves airstrip and complimentary child-minding.,
- Meals and drinks as per property includes
- Welcome and assistance service at Cape Town International Airport
- 12 days’ car rental in a group E vehicle including super cover, GPS rental, contract fee and one-way drop-off fee for car rental
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
What's not included
Helicopter experience (which can be arranged at an additional cost)
An additional activities in Cape Town (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- These rates may not be applicable over the Mining Indaba, Easter season or other special occasions.
- Lairds Lodge Country Estate: A minimum stay of 2 nights – from 23rd December to 5th January 2019 both dates inclusive.
- Please note that the Car Rental Rates for November and December will need to be reviewed.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar properties in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa.
- The rates are subject to change over Peak season period i.e. Easter Weekend
- All activities are not included in the rate.
- &Beyond trading terms apply.