2018: PER PERSON SHARING
- Accommodation inclusions as below:
Cape Grace Hotel – Includes accommodation in a Luxury room with ensuite bathroom your stay includes breakfast, use of the Hot Spa area (steam room, sauna, rain & body shower), limited wireless internet access (1 Gigabyte per room per day), morning tea & coffee with wake-up calls, morning local newspaper on request, use of Xbox & collection of DVDs (available on request), use of boardroom (seats 14 people) subject to availability, luxury chauffeur transfers within the City Bowl (10km radius) from 07h00 to 23h00, subject to availability and Cape wine experience (Introduction to wines of the Cape).
Le Quartier Francais – Includes accommodation in Auberge room with ensuite, your stay includes breakfast, minibar & nespresso machine in room, unlimited internet access, all national phone calls, complimentary tasting of Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines at Leeu Estates per guest per stay and complimentary shuttle services within a 10km radius
The Marine Hermanus – Includes accommodation in a Luxury room with ensuite bathroom including breakfast
The Plettenberg – Includes accommodation in a Luxury room with ensuite bathroom including breakfast
- Kwandwe Ecca Lodge– Includes accommodation in a Suite with ensuite bathroom, your stay includes all meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local & premium brand spirits, beers, teas & coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, nature walks accompanied by an armed trackers, big game walking safari (tracking white rhino, black rhino, elephant& buffalo on foot, accompanied by an armed specialist ranger & tracker team, subject to availability), emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to & from the reserve’s airstrip.
- Meals and drinks as per property includes
- Welcome and assistance service at Cape Town International Airport
- 12 days’ car rental in a group G vehicle including super cover, GPS rental, contract fee and one-way drop-off fee for car rental
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
What's not included
Helicopter experience (which can be arranged at an additional cost)
An additional activities in Cape Town (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Rates are not applicable for 1 – 20 Jan and Feb 2018 at Robberg Beach Collection, rates will be quoted on request.
- Abbey Manor is closed in June 2018
- Kwandwe Ecca Lodge is closed in June
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar properties in case of non-
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa.
- The rates are subject to change over Peak season period i.e. Easter Weekend
- All activities are not included in the rate.
- &Beyond trading terms apply.