- Welcome and assistance at O.R Tambo International Airport and Vilanculos International Airport
- Road transfers:
- Skukuza Airport to &Beyond Kirkman’s Kamp and visa versa
- Scheduled flights:
- R Tambo International Airport to Skukuza Airport
- Skukuza Airport to Vilanculos International Airport via Nelspruit
- Vilanculos International Airport to O.R Tambo International Airport
- Helicopter flights:
- Vilanculos International Airport to &Beyond Benguerra Island and visa versa
- Accommodation as specified above
- Meals and beverages as specified above
- Park fees:
- Sabi Sand Conservation fee
- Sabi Sand Conservation Contribution fee
- Benguerra Island Conservation fee
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
What's not included
- Travel Insurance is not included. However, should you be interested, we can introduce you to our recommended partner, Global Rescue.
Global Rescue has been operating across the globe for a number of years, and is an independent service provider to &Beyond, with no legal affiliation to our company.
Should you wish to procure travel insurance products through Global Rescue, such services or products will be governed by terms and conditions solely determined by Global Rescue.
It is wholly your responsibility to be fully acquainted with Global Rescue’s terms and conditions contained on its website regarding the use of its services or its products prior, to, and after, your purchase.
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis.
- A single supplement of 50% applies from the first single room throughout the year.
- Honeymoon Offer:
- May not be combined with any other offers or long stay rates.
- Only valid for travel within 6 months of date of marriage – marriage certificate to be supplied.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Flight rates are subject to change.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand / dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa or Mozambique.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Our high season typically covers travel between July and September as well as Christmas, New Years and Easter.
- &Beyond trading terms apply.