The spirit of Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Situated in the historic center of the city, the elegant Palacio del Inka is encircled by colonial buildings built over ancient Inca foundations, museums, monuments, premium restaurants, and vibrant local markets. This storied mansion dates back nearly five centuries, and is designed to showcase a magical blend of pre-Columbian, Inca, Spanish, and modern cultures. Living up to the hotel’s majestic spirit, the rooms and suites blend a rich Spanish personality with the city’s enchanting history. Offering fantastic courtyard or streetside views through oversized windows, the elegantly designed ensuite rooms and suites reflect a rich colonial heritage offset by Andean touches like the rainbow of tassels on the handmade curtains that are reminiscent of the tradition of adorning the ears of llamas and alpacas in the high Andes.
The evocative Inti Raymi Restaurant tempts guests with Andean specialties and international favourites prepared with fresh local ingredients, organically grown or sourced from the Sacred Valley, while the Rumi Bar serves up signature and classic cocktails, beer, and wine, along with culinary snacks and tapas. After a day of exploring the fascinating city, guests can relax in the signature spa, which taps into the ancient mysticism of the Andes to soothe the senses and harmonise body and soul.
What we love about Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Experience the history of a 16th century palace, built for the Spanish conquistador Pizarro.
- Enjoy the spa’s relaxation room, where colour changing lights, soft music, and heated wooden chaise lounges balance guests’ brain frequencies.
- Soak in the rich culture and walk to the nearby Museo de Art Precolombino, Museo Inka and the Stone of the 12 Angles.
- Savour one of the best breakfasts in Cusco, with an excellent array of buffet treats and hot breakfast on offer, catering for a variety of dietary requirements.
- Purchase a colourful handcrafted tapestry from the Peruvian weavers working on their crafts in the hotel’s courtyard.