The eight night Superior Explorer Safari offers mobile camping in Botswana’s Chobe National Park, Savute and ends of with a stay in a luxury &Beyond lodge in the Okavango Delta.
This adventure will take you to the spectacular regions of Botswana’s Chobe National Park and the Savute and rounds off your journey with a delightfully indulgent two night stay at one of our &Beyond lodges in the Okavango Delta. As an optional extra, you can add the renowned Victoria Falls to your itinerary.
You can now experience the very best of Botswana on a private, Superior Explorer Safari. Perfect for families or groups looking for a privately guided Botswana experience; you now have the opportunity to choose a private guide, from our selection of Botswana safari experts, who will accompany you throughout your journey.
What makes this safari special
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Best of Northern Botswana – Chobe, Savute, private concessions in the Okavango Delta. (Add Victoria Falls to the beginning of your trip for added guest delight).
- This adventure offers the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
- Round off your mobile camping adventure with a stay at one of &Beyond’s luxury lodges in the Okavango Delta.
- Adventure seekers
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Small groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Individual travellers