Southern Africa and Beyond by Private Jet
Journey to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa on this exclusive 15-day Southern Africa and Beyond Private Jet Expedition.
- Enjoy a convivial banquet dinner at the Luke Dale Roberts at the Saxon, created by top South African chef, Luke Dale Roberts; and hosted by Tony Leon, a celebrated South African politician.
- In the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, meet Kim Wolhuter, a renowned wildlife filmmaker and explore the Charleston area of the reserve where many of his award-winning documentaries were filmed.
- At &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge, near Victoria Falls, master storyteller Chris Worden will entertain you on a private tour of the Falls and on a stargazing expedition.
- In Botswana, gain first-hand knowledge of &Beyond’s ground-breaking Rhinos Without Borders initiative by tracking rhino via helicopter. This incredible experience showcases the results of the rhino translocation and is hosted by Les Carlisle, &Beyond’s Group Conservation Manager.
- Marvel at the undulating sands of the Sossusvlei desert in Nambia on an exclusive hot air balloon adventure and, at night, be mesmerised by a million of stars on a private stargazing excursion hosted by Rob Johnstone, a renowned astronomer.
- Embark on an adrenaline-pumping shark cage diving experience with renowned marine conservationist and great white shark expert, Chris Fallows, who first documented the breaching behaviour made famous in the Air Jaws documentaries.