Combine the dramatic landscapes of the renowned Nxai Pans National Park, home to the annual zebra migration, with the game-rich Okavango Delta on this unforgettable six night mobile camping (glamping) adventure.
This journey has been specifically tailored for those who have shorter leave periods or would just like to sample mobile camping before moving on to lodge accommodation. It has been scheduled for departure during the months of February and April, when the Nxai Pan’s rainy season attracts the zebra mega herd
as well as various plains game (and the predators who accompany them) to the now filled waterholes and lush grazing. Enjoy a brilliant combination of water and land activities in the Delta that range from game drives and bush walks to mokoro excursions and fishing.
You can now experience the very best of Botswana on a private, Scenic Highlights Safari. Perfect for families or groups looking for a privately guided Botswana experience; you now have the opportunity to choose a private guide, from our selection of Botswana safari experts, who will accompany you throughout your journey.
What makes this safari special
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with the same personalised &Beyond experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you.
- This ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Experience the very best of the Okavango Delta with the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
- Explore the wonders of the Nxai Pan National Park and have the opportunity to witness the annual zebra migration.
- Excellent time of year for birding.
- Adventure seekers
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Small groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Individual travellers
- Travellers who have shorter leave periods
- Guests who would like to sample mobile camping before moving on to lodge accommodation for the rest of their journey