Capture your imagination
Savour a kaleidoscopic sensory immersion in awe-inspiring India, a destination that will stir the very base of your soul. On this 11 day / 10 night journey, you’ll be fully immersed in India’s intoxicating colours, bustling bazaars, vibrant cultures and delightful cacophony of sounds. You’ll set out to explore monuments, museums and marketplaces, and palaces, forts and lush gardens. From the unforgettable Taj Mahal, the world’s most famously heart-breaking tribute to love, to the picturesque City of Lakes, opulent Golden Temple and countless holy shrines, this welcome change of scenery is good for the soul.
- 3 nights, The Lodhi – Delhi, India
- 1 night, Oberoi Amarvilas – Agra, India
- 3 nights, Taj Swarna – Amritsar, India
- 3 nights, Oberoi Udaivilas – Udaipur, India
What we love about this journey:
- Get whisked away on a delicious journey of flavours across South India
- Indulge in a magnificently sumptuous high-tea at an ornate Haveli in the old Dehli market
- Create a gastronomic feast in a local’s home with delicious spices and vegetables
- Savour sundowners at the Taj Mahal, followed by dinner and live entertainment at the Taj Khema.
- Visit the holiest shrine of the Sikh community, the ‘Golden Temple’ in Amritsar
- Explore Punjabiyat farm, situated amidst vast lush farmlands and meander around the farm area
- Visit a Sikh history museum on a tractor, or learn about local crops from the friendly farmers.
- Relish a magical experience in romantic Udaipur with an afternoon boat cruise.
- Meander on Lake Pichola marvelling at majestic views of the City Palace.
- Indulge in a decadent high-tea at the Monsoon Palace.