Let your imagination soar
The Africa and Beyond Private Jet Journey has been specifically chosen to offer the best possible experiences within the highlighted destinations from 1 to 12 September 2019.
- 1 night, Giraffe Manor – Nairobi, Kenya
- 2 nights, &Beyond Bateleur Camp – Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
- 2 nights, &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge – Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
- 1 night, Matetsi River Lodge – Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- 3 nights, &Beyond Ngala Tented Camp – Kruger National Park, South Africa
- 2 nights, One&Only Cape Town – Cape Town South Africa
What we love about this journey:
- Tuck into memorable meals at the historic Giraffe Manor, the only place in the world where you can enjoy the breathtaking experience of feeding and photographing a giraffe over the breakfast table or at the front door.
- Spend a fascinating afternoon with Jonathan Scott in the Masai Mara, acclaimed documentarian and host of Big Cat Diary, the long running BBC documentary series.
- Relish exclusive candlelit dinners with awe-inspiring views, and spectacular game drives into the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Experience Victoria Falls from a unique perspective as you gaze on unparalleled scenery from above that promises unsurpassed views.
- Experience the rare opportunity to participate in a rhino notching experience or meet the reserve’s anti-poaching unit and their highly specialized tracking-dog unit. Get up close and personal with these highly endangered giants of the African bush on this once in a lifetime experience, to assist in the conservation of rhinos.
- A whirlwind of exclusive dining experiences at some of Cape Town’s most renowned restaurants awaits you, as well as a scenic helicopter flight over the magnificent Cape Peninsula.
- To top it off relish an elegant closing banquet hosted by &Beyond CEO Joss Kent and Denis Goldberg, famed friend and fellow activist of the late Nelson Mandela.