Africa and Beyond by Private Jet
The wonders of Africa await you on this 19-day Private Jet Expedition. Travel in absolute exclusivity to six of the continent’s most prized destinations.
- Strap on your hiking boots for a once-in-a-lifetime private gorilla trekking experience and enjoy an afternoon gorilla photographic tutorial.
- A full-day safari in Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park will be hosted by Jonathan Scott, the award-winning presenter of the popular BBC documentary Big Cat Diaries.
- Set off at first light for an unforgettable private hot air balloon adventure over the Serengeti followed by a delicious champagne breakfast.
- Toast another magical day in Africa with refreshing sundowners, in the company of enchanting Maasai warriors on the Ngorongoro Crater rim in Tanzania.
- Enjoy a full-day game drive and private banquet lunch on the Crater floor.
- Embark on a community visit in the company of Joss Kent. This tour will highlight the integral partnership between &Beyond and its community development partner, Africa Foundation.
- At &Beyond Matetsi River Lodge, near Victoria Falls, master storyteller Chris Worden will entertain you on a private tour of the Falls and on a stargazing expedition.
- In Botswana, gain first-hand knowledge of &Beyond’s ground-breaking Rhinos Without Borders initiative by tracking rhino via helicopter. This incredible experience showcases the results of the rhino translocation and is hosted by Les Carlisle, &Beyond’s Group Conservation Manager and Joss Kent, &Beyond’s CEO.
- In South Africa, learn more about the rhino capture phase of the Rhinos Without Borders initiative and participate in an exclusive rhino notching experience, hosted by &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve’s Conservation Manager, Simon Naylor, and Joss Kent, &Beyond’s CEO.
- Embark on an adrenaline-pumping shark cage diving experience with renowned marine conservationist and great white shark expert, Chris Fallows, who first documented the breaching behaviour made famous in the Air Jaws documentaries.