Sabi Sand To Table Mountain
Discover the alluring beauty of the bush with a four-night stay at the historic &Beyond Kirkman's Kamp in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Track the Big Five, experiencing game viewing up close. Combine the bush experience with the bustling city of Cape Town. Spend four nights at the Queen Victoria Hotel, set at the V&A Waterfront. Discover the delights of the Cape, including its rich and diverse history, as well as fantastic shopping opportunities and blissfully beautiful beaches.
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS
Start anticipating your African adventure with a short summary of what you can expect each day on safari to bring.
This safari begins at OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg and ends at Cape Town International Airport.
Day 1 - 4: Sabi Sand Game Reserve
On arrival at OR Tambo International Airport, a member of the &Beyond team will be waiting to take you to the Federal Air hanger, where you will board a light aircraft flight to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
Bordering the famous Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Game Reserve guarantees a never to be forgotten experience of the African bush. With no fences between it and the Kruger, animals are free to wander across vast stretches of land. With one of the richest game populations in the country, the chances of seeing the Big Five are excellent. The Reserve is also home to a host of other animals.
Spend four nights in a suite at the historic &Beyond Kirkman's Kamp. Your stay includes includes accommodation, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, scheduled safari activities, nature walks (1 hour) accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability), emergency medical evacuation insurance as well as transfers to and from the airstrip (where applicable).
Day 5 - 8: Cape Town
After breakfast, you will be taken back to Skukuza Airstrip for a light aircraft flight to Johannesburg, followed by a scheduled domestic flight to Cape Town International Airport. A member of the &Beyond team will be waiting to drive you to your hotel.
With Table Mountain, one of the most spiritual places on earth, at its heart and two oceans at its feet, the city of Cape Town, strategically situated at the south-western tip of Africa, has been famed for centuries as the Tavern of the Seas. Vibrant, cosmopolitan and an eclectic mix of old and new, this laid-back city is as much at home with its 17th century castle, whose cannons have never been fired in anger, as it is with its sleek skyscrapers and trendy malls. Home to South Africa’s first Mosque, oldest wine farm, a 350 year-old garden and timelessly beautiful beaches, it’s no surprise the legendary Flying Dutchman and his spectral ship have spent eternity sailing the city’s shores.
Relax for four nights in a deluxe room at The Queen Victoria Hotel. Your stay includes breakfast.
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast, you will be driven back to Cape Town International Airport, where your adventure with us will end.
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS
Included in the rate
- Welcome and assistance service at OR Tambo on arrival
- Accommodation inclusions as specified in the itinerary
- All scheduled overland game drive transfers: Skukuza Airstrip / &Beyond Kirkman's Kamp / Skukuza Airstrip
- All scheduled and private road transport: OR Tambo International Airport / Federal Air hanger / OR Tambo International Airport; Cape Town International Airport / Queen Victoria Hotel / Cape Town International Airport
- All scheduled domestic flights: OR Tambo International Airport / Cape Town International Airport
- Light aircraft charter flights: Federal Air hanger / Skukuza Airstrip / Federal Air hanger
- Landing fee for Skukuza Airstrip
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Stay 4 and pay 3 at &Beyond Kirkman's Kamp valid 1 November 2012 to 31 October 2013
- Stay 4 and pay 3 at Queen Victoria Hotel valid 1 November 2012 to 30 September 2013 (excluding 21 December to 31 March 2013 and 1 to 31 October 2013)
- Rates are subject subject to a minimum of guests travelling
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- Sabi Sand conservation fees are NOT included and are payable directly at the lodge
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- &Beyond trading terms apply