Private Family Safari at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge
Introduce your children to the wonders of the wild on an African safari with a tailormade family adventure at &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve. Both educational and fun-filled, this adventure includes a private safari vehicle, as well as a dedicated ranger specialised in guiding trips with children. The ranger will spend time with the family on arrival, helping you to plan each thrilling day according to your children's ages, their interests and the season.
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Start anticipating your family safari adventure with a short summary of what you can expect each day to bring.
Set within easy reach of the Indian Ocean coastline, &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve is known for its abundant wildlife, diversity of habitats and wide range of safari activities. The reserve enjoys a lush, green environment that contains seven distinct ecosystems, often referred to as 'Seven Worlds of Wonder'. This fascinating variety of landscape and vegetation shelters an abundance of wildlife, including not only the Big Five but many rarer and less easily spotted species, such as the elusive cheetah and the scarce black rhino. Adding to Phinda's wildlife charms, the marine diversity of nearby Sodwana Bay is easily accessible, with scuba diving, fishing and even turtle watching only some of the adventures available from Phinda.
Spend two nights in a suite at &Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge. Your stay includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry and daily lodge adventures.
Your ranger will discuss exactly what you would like your family safari to include today, taking into account the ages of your children and their interests. Each day is fully personalised and could include anything from learning basic tracking skills to taking plaster casts of animal tracks and fishing or frogging expeditions. Apart from enjoying the wonders of wildlife, your children can get a glimpse of lodge life, from helping out in the mechanic's workshop to baking cookies in the kitchen with the chef.
After a morning game drive and breakfast, your adventure with us will end.
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Included in the rate
- Twin / single accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees (premium brands to own account)
- Game viewing activities as offered by the lodge
- Private family safari on the second day
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Not included in the rate
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements for the countries being visited prior to travel)
- Personal Travel Journal
- The family safari is offered to a maximum of six guests per activity
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis
- No single supplement is applicable for the first two single rooms per booking
- Single supplement only refers to the single room supplement. Single traveller supplement will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above. Should a booking fall over two rate periods, the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales taxes or VAT, third party services or any other circumstance beyond our control in the countries features in this quote
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply