Your Private Zambia
Experience the history and scenic wonders of Livingstone and Victoria Falls before following the mighty Zambezi River
Immerse yourself in the history of the little town of Livingstone and marvel at the nearby Victoria Falls.
Follow the mighty Zambezi River along the country’s southern border or explore one of its tributaries, the Luangwa.
What To Expect
10 Days / 9 Nights
This itinerary is ideal for wildlife and birding enthusiasts, honeymooners and those seeking a luxury safari experience. Enjoy sole use of private safari villas with dedicated guides and activities, as well as a private chef, at all three locations from a picturesque safari retreat on the banks of the Zambezi River to the Lower Zambezi and South Luangwa National Parks.
DAY 1-3: Livingstone
On arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport you will be welcomed by a representative from andBeyond, who will drive you to Tangala House. Spend three nights at Tangala House. Your stay includes Accommodation, all meals, drinks, house wine (not premium wines, champagne, sparkling wines and liqueurs), laundry service, sunrise and sunset boat trip on the Zambezi, guided canoeing excursion depending on water levels and hippo activity, lunch on local Island with guided walk, fishing (equipment provided), walk in the gorge below the falls, local village visit, mountain bike trail to local village and shopping trip on the Zambian side of the Falls.
DAY 4-6: South Luangwa
Today you will catch a light aircraft flight to Lusaka International Airport, where you will board another aircraft that will take you to Mfuwe Airport in the South Luangwa. On arrival, you will be welcomed by a representative of andBeyond, who will drive you to your camp. Relax for 3 nights at Luangwa Safari House. Your stay includes all meals daily, all game viewing activities, laundry, bar, transfers to/from Mfuwe Airport, meet & greet at Lusaka OR Mfuwe Airports.
DAY 7-9: Lower Zambezi
After a mouth-watering breakfast you will be driven to Mfuwe Airport to catch a scheduled flight to the Lower Zambezi National Park. This will be followed by a game drive to the camp. Indulge in three nights at Chongwe River House. Your stay includes accommodation, meals daily, local drinks and house wine, activities, laundry, national Park fees and local transfers.
DAY 10: Lusaka
After a wholesome breakfast, you will be driven to Mfuwe for your light aircraft transfer back to Lusaka.
- WildlifeHippo's, Crocodiles, Zebra, Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Leopard
- Travelling with ChildrenPerfect - private houses throughout with private butler, chef, guide, vehicle and boat. Selection of childrens activities also on offer
- &Beyonds TreatNot Applicable
- Don't Leave withoutTrying your hand at catching the fierce Tiger Fish
Where To Stay
Rates & Terms
- Accommodation inclusions as per the itinerary above
- Scheduled road transport:
- Livingstone International Airport / Tangala House / Livingstone International Airport
- Scheduled light aircraft flights:
- Livingstone / Mfuwe / Royal Airstrip / Lusaka Airport
- Game drive transfers:
- Mfuwe / Luangwa Safari House / Mfuwe
- Royal Airstrip / Chongwe River House / Royal Airstrip
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
We have many activities to keep you busy during your stay. See our destination pages for more information.
Enhance Your Experience With
- White Water Rafting
- Half Day Upper Zambezi Canoeing
- Elephant Back Safari
- Bungee Jumping
- Scenic Flight Over The Falls by Helicopter
- Livingstone Island Experience
- Sundowner Cruise - African Queen
- Tour of the Falls
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Whether it’s the utter bliss of solitude and the tranquil wilderness of Zambia or the excitement of tracking the Big Five South Luangwa National Park
Follow up the breathtaking sight of the Victoria Falls with a safari through some of the richest and wildest wildlife destinations in Africa.