The Wild Sights of Botswana
Exceptional photographic opportunities in the renowned Chobe National Park.
Your photographic safari begins in Botswana’s famous Chobe National Park, a must-see wildlife destination that includes the Savute Channel and natural beauty of the Linyanti River.
Chobe covers almost 11 000 km² (6 836 square miles), was the country’s first national park and boasts the biggest concentration of wildlife in Africa.
What to Expect
7 Days / 6 Nights
Highlights of this itinerary include accompanied by a specialised Photographic Guide, wildlife antics on the banks of the Chobe River, the possibility of glimpsing lion and buffalo interaction at Duba Plains, the best of Botswana wildlife and landscapes in and out of the water, helicopter flip over Delta with opportunities for aerial photography.
- Meet and Greet at Kasane Airport
- Road transfer from Kasane Airport to Muchenje Safari Lodge
- 3 nights Muchenje Safari Lodge
- Road transfer to Kasane Airport. Scheduled light aircraft flight to Omdop Airstrip
- 3 nights Duba Plains Camp
- Scheduled light aircraft flight to Maun International Airport
- WildlifeA must-see wildlife destination that includes the Savute Channel and natural beauty of the Linyanti River.
- Travelling with ChildrenAppropriate for the whole family
- &Beyonds TreatMuchenje Safari Lodge: 1 picnic or private dinner per stay and Duba Plains: Map of Duba with the history of the lions in the area
- Don't Leave withoutExperience a 45-minute helicopter flight over the spectacular Okavango Delta
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
- The use of a Photographic Specialist Guide throughout the itinerary
- Meet and Greet services at Kasane Airport
- Accommodation and activity inclusions as per the itinerary above
- Private 4 x 4 vehicle, allowing you to spend as much time as you want photographing wildlife sightings
- All scheduled road transfer: Kasane Airport / Muchenje Safari Lodge / Kasane Airport
- All scheduled flights: Kasane Airport / Duba Plains Camp / Maun Airport
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Delta at Duba Plains
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Muchenje Safari Lodge: 1 picnic or private dinner per stay
- Duba Plains: Map of Duba with the history of the lions in the area
Enhance Your Experience With
A 45-minute helicopter flight over the spectacular Okavango Delta
Flight to the Okavango Delta.
Ready to start planning your adventure?
The rainforests of the Virunga Volcanoes are the last refuge of the Mountain Gorilla.
Blessed with an astounding year-round concentration of animals and the climax of the Great Migration.
Experience the thrill of tracking animals on foot, accompanied throughout by an armed specialist ranger and tracker team in a private safari vehicle.