Get up-close to Africa’s sublime wilderness in beautifully appointed tents.
Discover the ample wildlife of the Okavango Delta and the Moremi Game Reserve. Wonder at the pristine Savute Channel while experiencing the awe-inspiring diversity of flora and fauna in the renowned Chobe National Park.
Explore the Selinda Spillway by canoe, and then travel to the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, where you will stand in awe of the majestic Victoria Falls.
What To Expect
11 days / 10 nights
This itinerary is perfect for adventure and wildlife enthusiasts. It is also the ideal getaway for those who are repeat visitors to Africa and may be looking for a different perspective to their safari.
Day 1-3: Khwai Tented Camp
You will be warmly welcomed by a member of the &Beyond team, who will assist with boarding your light aircraft flight to Khwai Tented Camp.
Spend two nights at Khwai Tented Camp. Accommodation is in a semi-permanent, Hemingway-style tent. Your stayincludes all meals, all beverages (except premium brands) and adventures.
Adventures include game drives, guided walking safaris, evening drives and a visit to the old bushman village of Khwai.
Day 3-5: &Beyond Savute Under Canvas
After a delicious breakfast, you will be transferred by light aircraft to Savute Airstrip.
Spend two nights at &Beyond Savute Under Canvas. Accommodation is in a spacious tent with an attached bathroom that features a separate w.c. and an al fresco bucket shower (hot water delivered on request).Your stay includes three meals daily, scheduled wildlife activities, laundry, conservancy fees, return airstrip transfers, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding imported and premium drinks).
Adventures include twice-daily game drives in semi-open 4x4 vehicles with a guaranteed window seat.
Day 5-7: Selinda Explorers Camp
Tuck into a scrumptious breakfast before your transfer by light aircraft to Selinda Airstrip.
Spend two nights at Selinda Explorers Camp. Accommodation is in a Selous-style tent with a private open-air en suite ‘bustani’ bathroom including a flush toilet, double basins and hot and cold water bucket shower. Your stay includes three meals daily, scheduled wildlife activities, laundry, conservancy fees, return airstrip transfers, alcoholic and no-alcoholic beverages (excluding imported and premium drinks)
Adventures include walking safaris and canoeing. Game drives are offered, both day and night, but are a supplement to other activities. A rod and reel kit is available for those who want to try their hand at fishing in the Spillway. If the cool shade of the canvas and trees simply isn’t enough to quell the midday heat, then grab your guide and go for a swim in the refreshing waters of the Spillway.
Day 7-9:&Beyond Chobe Under Canvas
After breakfast you will be transferred by light aircraft to Kasane Airport.
Upon your arrival atKasane Airport you will be met by a member from the &Beyond team who will drive you to your secluded &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas campsite near the Chobe River.
Spend two nights at &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas. Accommodation is in a spacious tent, with ensuite bathroom, separate w.c. and an al fresco bucket shower (hot water delivered on request). Your stay includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, emergency medical evacuation insurance, laundry, daily lodge activities and park fees.
Adventures include twice-daily game drives in semi-open 4x4 vehicles, with guaranteed window seat, and a boat cruise along the Chobe River.
Day 9-11:Ilala Lodge
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before being collected and driven to Ilala Lodge, clearing customs and immigration en route.
Spend two nights at Ilala Lodge in a Standard Room, situated as close as possible to the majestic Victoria Falls.
Spacious rooms boast breathtaking views of the Falls, ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, overhead fans and satellite television.
Your stay includes breakfast.
Day 11: Departure
After a mouth-watering breakfast, we wave a fond farewell as you are transferred by road to Victoria International Airport
- WildlifeElephants, buffaloes, lion, cheetah, leopard, wild dog, brown and spotted hyena and over 1075 species of birds
- Travelling with ChildrenMinimum age limit is 12 years
- &Beyonds TreatIlala Lodge, a bottle of house wine (red or white) with dinner taken at the Palms Restaurant
- Don't Leave withoutA river boat cruise offers the perfect angle to snap away at vast families of elephant drinking from the Chobe River
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
Rates & Terms
- Meet and Greet at Maun International Airport
- All light aircraft transfers and road transfers
- Maun International Airport / Khwai / Savute / Selinda / Kasane Airport
- Kasane Airport/ Ilala Lodge / Victoria Falls International Airport
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary above
- Meals and beverages as specified above
- Schedules activities as offered by the camps
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- Additional suggested activities not included in the rate
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
We have many activities to keep you busy during your stay. See our destination pages for more information.
Enhance Your Experience With
- Selinda Canoe Trail
- Bungee Jumping
- Gorge Swing
- Tour Of the Falls
Ready to start planning your adventure?
A luxury safari itinerary for adventure and wildlife enthusiasts, honeymooners, and those who love to gaze at the stars!
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort on a mobile safari that travels through Botswana's most scenic wildlife areas.
Spoil yourself with an unforgettable Botswana wilderness experience and book a helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta.