Sabi Sand Safari & Table Mountain Tour
Combine exceptional game viewing in one of South Africa’s best known game reserves with the scenic beauty of laid-back Cape Town.
Enjoy intimate encounters with the famous Big Five in the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, famous for its exceptional sightings of the magnificent leopard. Get to known the steady rhythm of the African bush before moving on to beautiful Cape Town.
Relax on the city’s golden beaches, discover mementoes of its colourful past and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture or choose to visit the scenic Cape Winelands, where you can sample of the world’s best wines.
What to Expect
9 Days / 8 Nights
Highlights of this itinerary include exceptional game viewing in Sabi Sand Game Reserve, • Life changing journey, little bit of mountain magic, nature meets luxury, listen to the call of the wild, hike up Table Mountain and visit the penguins at Boulders Beach.
- Meet and Greet at O R Tambo International Airport, and transfer to the Federal Air hanger
- Light aircraft flight from Johannesburg to Skukuza Airstrip
- Transfer from Skukuza Airstrip to &Beyond Kirkmans Kamp
- 4 nights at &Beyond Kirkmans Kamp (Fully Inclusive Suite)
- Transfer from &Beyond Kirkmans Kamp to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport in Nelspruit
- Scheduled SA Airlink flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Cape Town International Airport
- Meet and Greet at Cape Town International Airport
- Transfer from Cape Town International to The Queen Victoria Hotel
- 4 nights at The Queen Victoria Hotel (Deluxe Room Bread and Breakfast)
- Transfer from The Queen Victoria Hotel to Cape Town International Airport
Rates & Terms
1 October - 31 October 2014 40 140 ZAR per person sharing
11 January - 30 april 2015 33 641 ZAR per person sharing
1 May - 31 August 2015 29 817 ZAR per person sharing
1 September - 20 December 2015 33 641 ZAR per person sharing
- At &Beyond Kirmans Kamp - Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, tea and coffee, scheduled safari activities, refreshments on game drives, nature walks, emergency medical evacuation insurance and laundry
- At the Queen Victoria Hotel - Breakfast
- All scheduled and private road transfers:
- O R Tambo International Airport / Federal Air hanger
- &Beyond Kirkmans Kamp / Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Cape Town International Airport / Queen Victoria Hotel / Cape Town International Airport
- Light aircraft scheduled charter flights:
- Federal Air hanger / Skukuza Airstrip
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport / Cape Town International Airport
- Please note that flights are subject to availability
- Landing fee for Skukuza Airstrip
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Long stay discount at &Beyond Kirkmans Kamp valid all year round
- Stay 4 Pay 3 Special Offer at The Queen Victoria Hotel valid 1 Apr – 30 Sep 14
2014 RATE CONDITIONS
- Rates subject to a minimum of 2 guests travelling.
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- The Stay Pay Offer at Queen Victoria Hotel is subject to availability and is only available for bookings made before 28 February 2014.
- Sabi Sand Conservation Fees are NOT included and payable direct at the lodge.
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- Additional suggested activities are not included in the rate.
- Flights are subject to availability, and flight rates are subject to change.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote.
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply.
- WildlifeWith one of the richest game populations in the country, the chances of seeing the Big Five
- Travelling with ChildrenAppropriate for the whole family
- &Beyonds TreatComplimentary flights, or complimentary road transfers
- Don't Leave withoutThelicopter flight, motorcycle journey and wine tasting
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
Enhance Your Experience With
Constatia Winelands Experience
Harley &Helicopter Experience
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Adventure
Ready to start planning your adventure?
This is an excellent itinerary for first time travelers to Africa, honeymooners, wildlife enthusiasts and birdwatchers.
Visit the Nairobi National Park, nestled beside the bustling hub of East Africa.
Start your adventure in Kampala, Uganda's capital city, then continue west of the country in search of the mountain gorilla in the forests of Bwindi.