Make the most of your gorilla tracking adventure with a photographic safari in the rainforests of Rwanda.
Vibrant and colourful, Kigali is the bustling capital city of Rwanda. It spreads out over four scenic ridges and the valleys in between, with the city centre located on one hill, and the government and administrative quarter on another.
The rainforests of the Virunga Volcanoes are the last refuge of the Mountain Gorilla. The Virungas span Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo, with the Parc National des Volcans being the Rwandan element of this ecosystem.
What to Expect
5 Days / 4 Nights
Highlights of this itinerary include gorilla tracking in Parc Des Volcans National Park, local hospitality, the art of taking superb Gorilla photos and journey to the Gorillas.
- Transfer from Kigali Airport to Kigali Serena Inn
- 1 night at Kigali Serena Inn
- Transfer from Kigali Serena Inn to your lodge or camp
- 3 nights at your chosen lodge or camp
- Transfer to Kigali Airport
- WildlifeJourney to the Gorillas
- Travelling with ChildrenAppropriate for the whole family
- &Beyonds TreatComplimentary flights, or complimentary road transfers
- Don't Leave withoutUnwind with an ocean view – add on a few nights along the picturesque Kenyan coast
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
- Meet and Greet at Kigali International Airport
- Andrew Schoeman Photographic Specialist Guide
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary above
- Private vehicle transfer: Kigali international airport/Kigali Serena/Sabyinyo Silver back lodge/Kigali International airport
- Rwanda community fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Photograph wildlife in East Africa’s premier wildlife areas, from the world renowned Serengeti National Park and the Masai Mara.
The Okavango Delta is the world’s largest inland delta and a miracle of nature.
Experience the thrill of tracking animals on foot, accompanied throughout by an armed specialist ranger and tracker team in a private safari vehicle.
1 June - 31 October 2014 6 600 USD per person sharing