A collection of the best Botswana has to offer, from experiencing the pristine wildlife areas of Savute and Chobe to sailing along the crystal-clear lagoons and winding waterways of Okavango Delta by mokoro
Experience the awe-inspiring diversity of flora and fauna in the renowned Chobe National Park. Stand in awe of the majestic Victoria Falls and roam pristine reserves on expertly guided game drives.
This itinerary showcases the best of Botswana with a selection of utterly luxurious lodges in iconic locations.
What To Expect
11 days / 10 nights
This is a luxury safari itinerary for adventure and wildlife enthusiasts, honeymooners, and those who love to gaze at the stars!
Day 1-3: &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp
You will be met by a member of the &Beyond team, who will assist you with boarding your light aircraft flight to &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp.
Spend two nights at &Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp. Accommodation is in a sleek ensuite safari tent, which boasts a romantic sala that offers breathtaking views over the channel. Your stay includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits and beers (excluding premium brands), teas and coffees, scheduled safari activities, national park entrance fees, refreshments on game drives.
Adventures include a combination of water and wildlife on twice-daily game drives in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles, guided walks, spotlit night game drives, boating and mokoro (dugout canoe) adventures in the Delta, guided walks and excellent birdwatching.
Day 3-5:&Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge.
After a delicious breakfast a light aircraft flight will take you to &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge.
Spend two nights at &Beyond Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. Accommodation is in a suite elevated above the papyrus, which boasts a cosy fireplace and a private plunge pool, as well as magnificent Delta views. Your stay includes three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, daily lodge activities and park fees.
Activities include twice-daily game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicle, bush walks, birdwatching and stargazing.
Day 5-7:Selinda Reserve
After tucking into a wholesome breakfast a scheduled light aircraft, flight will take you to the beautiful Selinda Reserve.
The intimate Zarafa Camp is situated near the pristine Zibadianja Lagoon. Here, guests can immerse themselves in the atmosphere of a bygone era whilst experiencing exhilarating wildlife encounters. Sumptuous tents offer exceptional views of the lagoon — each with an ensuite bathroom that boasts an al fresco shower.
Spend two nights at Zarafa Camp. Guests can while away the hours in the comfortable sitting room and savour mouth-watering meals in the elegant dining area or on the dappled shade cast over the deck. Adventures include twice-daily game drives (including night drives) in open 4x4 safari vehicles, short guided walks and the opportunity to get up close to wildlife in the camp’s sunken hide, which is situated at the water’s edge.
Activities include twice-daily game drives in an open 4x4 safari vehicle that has been especially designed for photography (full day drives available on request). Other adventures include fly-fishing, tiger fishing, safari walks, and power boating on the channels (water level dependent). For stargazers, each room comes with its own Nikon telescope for use on each tent’s private deck. Each of tents has a professional Canon camera set, including a Canon 5D camera body and Canon 100-400mm and 28-135mm lenses. Photos will be downloaded to a DVD on guest’s departure.
Day 7-9:Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero.
Today, you will be flown by light aircraft to Kasane Airport where you will be met by a representative of &Beyond who will drive you to Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero.
Spend two nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero. Accommodation is in a luxury twin bedded cottage, with a modern freestanding bath, indoor and al fresco shower, terrace and private garden with a hammock overlooking the magnificent Chobe River. Your stay includes meals, beverages (except premium brands), game viewing activities, park fees and laundry
Day 9-11:Victoria Falls Hotel
Today, you will be driven to Kasane where a vehicle will be waiting to take you to Victoria Falls Hotel - clearing customs and immigration en route.
Spend two nights at the Victoria Falls Hotel in a deluxe room (stable wing) with ensuite bathroom. Your stay includes breakfast, private check in, butler service, complimentary high tea, complimentary evening cocktail on Stanley's Terrace, pre-dinner canapé & drink service in your Deluxe Room, specialised turn down service, exclusive continental breakfast, complimentary mini bar offering, complimentary Wi-Fi, massage voucher offer and special VIP gifts.
Day 11: Departure
- WildlifeElephants, buffaloes, lion, cheetah, leopard, wild dog, brown and spotted hyena and over 1075 species of birds.
- Travelling with ChildrenBotswana is a great destination for a family safari. Some lodges cater for specific age groups and arrange exciting activities for youngsters. However, the recommended age for children on safari is six years and older, and some lodges do not take children under 12.
- &Beyonds TreatSanctuary Chobe Chilwero – a bottle of wine and a Spa discount
- Don't Leave withoutSpoil yourself with an unforgettable helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta. This thrilling adventure offers awe-inspiring aerial views of this dramatic water-wonderland.
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
The intimate Zarafa Camp is situated near the pristine Zibadianja Lagoon. Here, guests can immerse themselves in the atmosphere of a bygone era
Situated in the strikingly beautiful Kasane Forest Reserve, Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is a sumptuous safari haven that promises spectacular wildlife
Rates & Terms
- Meet and Greet at Maun International Airport
- Scheduled Flights
- Maun Airport / Xaranna / Sandibe / Zarafa / Kasane Airport
- Road transfers
- Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero / Kasane Kasane Airport/ Victoria Falls Hotel / Victoria Falls Airport
- Accommodation as specified above
- Meals and beverages as specified above
- Schedules activities as offered by the lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- This Itinerary is valid from 22 July 2014
- Rates are quoted on a per person sharing basis
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request
- Validity periods are as specified above - should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote
- &Beyond Trading Terms apply
We have many activities to keep you busy during your stay. See our destination pages for more information.
Enhance Your Experience With
- Scenic Helicopter Flights in the Okavango Delta
- Photographic Safari
- Scenic Helicopter Flight over Victoria Falls
- Zambezi Canoeing
- Bungi Jumping
- Gorge Swing
- Tour Of the Falls
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Discover the pristine Savute Channel while experiencing the awe-inspiring diversity of flora and fauna in the renowned Chobe National Park.
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort on a mobile safari that travels through Botswana's most scenic wildlife areas.
Spoil yourself with an unforgettable Botswana wilderness experience and book a helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta.