From Granite Domes to Thundering Waters
Explore the vast Hwange National Park and marvel at the majesty of the mighty Mosi-oa-Tunya.
Travel from the imposing granite boulders of the Matobo Hills, redolent with history, and explore the varied landscapes and diverse wildlife of Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's largest wildlife haven.
Stand in awe at the mass of water thundering over the brink of Africa's largest waterfall - the majestic Victoria Falls.
What To Expect
8 Days / 7 Nights
This itinerary is an excellent option for honeymooners, wildlife ethusiasts and birdwatchers. It is the ultimate luxury safari in Zimbabwe. Experiences include all the famed highlights of a classic Zimbabwe safari. The lodges and camps offer the most refined hospitality in utterly exclusive locations.
DAY 1-2: Bulawayo
Upon your arrival at Bulawayo Airport you will be met by an &Beyond representative who will drive you to Camp Amalinda. Spend two nights in an individually thatched room with ensuite facilities. Your stay includes accommodation, all meals, all beverages (except premium imported spirits and champagne), two game viewing activities per day and laundry.
DAY 3-5: Hwange National Park
Today you will be driven to Hwange Main Camp (approximately 3 hours), where a member of the Somalisa team will be waiting to take you deeper into the park at Somalisa Camp. Relax for three nights. Your stay includes accommodation, all meals, all beverages (except premium imported spirits and champagne), two game viewing activities per day and laundry.
DAY 6-7: Victoria Falls
Today you will be transferred to Victoria Safari Club. Enjoy two nights in the private haven of your room, which blends modern comforts with a sense of African history and the magnificent natural beauty of the setting. Your stay includes breakfast, a dinner at Mokuwa-Kuwa restaurant, a Boma dinner, a sunset cruise and a guided tour of Victoria Falls.
DAY 8: Victoria Falls
After a mouth-watering breakfast, you will be transferred back to Victoria Falls Airport, where you will catch your flight home
- Wildlifelion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, black eagle
- Travelling with ChildrenExcellent for children, athough some activities may be at lodge discretion
- &Beyonds TreatNot Applicable
- Don't Leave withoutA nyaminyami necklace, handcarved from local soapstone
Where To Stay
Rates & Terms
- Twin / single accommodation
- Meals and drinks as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled road transfers as specified in the itinerary
- Scheduled activities as specified in the itinerary
- Laundry at Camp Amalinda and Somalisa Camp
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
We have many activities to keep you busy during your stay. See our destination pages for more information.
Enhance Your Experience With
- Historic Trek to Rhodes Grave and a View of The World
- Rhino walks
- Walks to renowned caves and Bushman paintings
- Half-day Upper Zambezi canoeing
- Flight of Angels
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Explore Lake Kariba before visiting the adrenaline capital of Africa at the mighty Mosi-oa-Tunya.