East Africa Photographic
Exceptional photographic opportunities in the renowned Serengeti National Park.
Blessed with an astounding year-round concentration of animals and the climax of the Great Migration, Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve provides an unsurpassed wildlife experience.
The Reserve is a photographer’s and naturalist’s paradise with abundant elephant, buffalo, giraffe, lion and cheetah alongside the migratory wildebeest and zebra.
What to Expect
9 Days / 8 Nights
Highlights of this itinerary include exceptional photographic opportunities in the renowned Serengeti National Park, peering over the edge of the world’s largest intact caldera in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, excellent photographic opportunities in the world renowned Masai Mara National Park, engaging with the vibrant, friendly staff and guides of &Beyond, a true photographic safari experience including the services of a specialist guide and private vehicles at all lodges - the time and freedom to pursue that perfect image.
- Meet and Greet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to Wilson Airport
- Flight from Wilson Airport to Kichwa Airstrip
- 2 nights at &Beyond Bateleur Camp
- Flight from Kichwa Airstrip to Migori Airstrip
- Road transfer from Migori to Tarime
- Flight from Tarime to Ndutu Airstrip
- 2 nights at &Beyond Serengeti Under Canvas
- Flight from Ndutu Airstrip to Manyara Airstrip
- 2 nights at &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
- Transfer from Lake Manyara Tree Lodge to Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- 2 nights at &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Transfer from &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge to Manyara airstrip
- Flight from Manyara Airstrip to Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flight from Kilimanjaro Airport to Wilson Airport
- Transfer from Wilson Airport to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- WildlifeWith one of the richest game populations in the country, the chances of seeing the Big Five
- Travelling with ChildrenAppropriate for the whole family
- &Beyonds TreatComplimentary flights, or complimentary road transfers
- Don't Leave withoutExperience the breathtaking beauty of the Masai Mara National Reserve on a once-in-a-lifetime hot air balloon flight.
Where to Stay
Learn more about the luxurious &Beyond properties available for your trip.
- Private Vehicle at all &Beyond Lodges
- Andrew Schoeman Photographic Specialist Guide
- Accommodation inclusions as per itinerary above
- All scheduled road transfers: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport / Wilson Airport, Migori / Tarime, Manyara Airstrip / &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge, &Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge / Manyara Airstrip, Manyara Airstrip / &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, &Beyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge / Manyara Airstri, Wilson Airport / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- All scheduled flights: Wilson Airport / Kichwa Airstrip, Kichwa Airstrip / Migori , Tarime / Ndutu Airstrip, Ndutu Airstrip / Manyara Airstrip, Manyara Airstrip / Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport / Wilson Airport
- Tanzania National park fees
- Kenya National Park Fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Fly Me Around Easy Africa offer valid throughout the year
Enhance Your Experience With
Exploring Lake Manyara by Bicycle
Skyship Balloon Safari
Ready to start planning your adventure?
The rainforests of the Virunga Volcanoes are the last refuge of the Mountain Gorilla.
The Okavango Delta is the world’s largest inland delta and a miracle of nature.
Experience the thrill of tracking animals on foot, accompanied throughout by an armed specialist ranger and tracker team in a private safari vehicle.